Remembering 9/11...Why did Bush knock down the towers?

The day was a tragedy..RIP to the Fallen..

But the perennially exploitation of 9/11 is for the damn birds.. A woman from my town lost her life that day. After effects of that day have reverberated from the virulent anti muslim sentiment to the hyper patriotic racist

And sadly the workers who helped clean up/recover being afflicted by cancer

Oh and read this

9/11 anniversary when I was either in middle school or hs was the day I stopped saying the pledge of allegiance and stopped standing for the national anthem. I was in 4th grade when it happened and every year after that the memorials got faker and faker. Like fam we in California wtf is yall crying for like it happened anywhere near here. And this is coming from somebody who had both parents active duty at the time.

Peace and respect to all those lost their lives of course, but I hate how people get emotional on cue.

Reactions: Lou Cypher
I always wondered what really happened with that flight that was headed to the Pentagon.
you dont think those people actually jumped the dudes on the flight?

a great tragedy for sure......also shout out to the GOP for constantly voting against bills for sick 9/11 survivors and first responders that are dying at an alarming rate but go hard in the paint on Kap for kneeling.....their hypocrisy of action vs. words is pathetic

I remember like it was yesterday. I went to evening school because I was bad during this time in high school. Anyway, I woke up to turn the TV on to Jenny Jones & I think the first trade center was already hit. Im looking & not thinking too much about it until that second plane hit the building on live television. I was surreal about that because it looked like something out of an action movie. The news damn near took over the whole week. You couldn't turn the TV anywhere without them either showing the clips or talking about it. From the 90s to 9/10/2001 was the GOAT era then afterwards I swear the changed for worse.

I just hate them keep showing clips of it. Who want to see people getting killed on live television. All that does is induce some viewers to become sad & stressed again because of the event. Especially if they lost some family or friends on the day.

Reactions: genocide_cutter
I remember like it was yesterday. I went to evening school because I was bad during this time in high school. Anyway, I woke up to turn the TV on to Jenny Jones & I think the first trade center was already hit. Im looking & not thinking too much about it until that second plane hit the building on live television. I was surreal about that because it looked like something out of an action movie. The news damn near took over the whole week. You couldn't turn the TV anywhere without them either showing the clips or talking about it. From the 90s to 9/10/2001 was the GOAT era then afterwards I swear the changed for worse.

I just hate them keep showing clips of it. Who want to see people getting killed on live television. All that does is induce some viewers to become sad & stressed again because of the event. Especially if they lost some family or friends on the day.

Americans want to see that.

It was the end of having privacy in this country. So many people think a lot of this technology is about convenience but the shit is really about the government and corporations being and knowing all of your business. Folks really think it makes sense to not carry any cash at all. I can understand not carrying large amounts of cash but no cash at all is just fucking dumb.

Last edited:
It was the end of having privacy in this country. So many people think a lot of this technology is about convenience but the shit is really about the government and corporations being and knowing all of your business. Folks really think it makes sense to not carry any cash at all. I can understand not carry large amounts of cash but no cash at is just fucking dumb.

The bold can't be stressed enough. People will learn the hard way.

thank god that idiot from the ic doesn’t post here.. he was annoying as shit w his theories and lies...

a great tragedy for sure......also shout out to the GOP for constantly voting against bills for sick 9/11 survivors and first responders that are dying at an alarming rate but go hard in the paint on Kap for kneeling.....their hypocrisy of action vs. words is pathetic
Another reason why I don't fall for the okie doke of 9/11. It's always wrapped up in patriotism and remembering those lost but the same people would rather hold onto their dogma and platitudes instead of putting those ideals into practice.

Reactions: 313 Wayz
If it wasnt for WTC 7 and the Pentagon "plane" crash I'd have bought the 9/11 commission's story whole heartedly.

But a muhfucka cant tell me that shit wasnt demolition

Reactions: Los216
RIP but don't get me started on this subject. I've spoken on it too many times. RIP to the fallen and the ones that are dying from cancer today.

Reactions: Playmaker88
I was in 8th grade and didn't have to do a goddamn thing that day but talk about it and eat that rectangle pizza.

It was great. We tried to pull the "I don't think I can do homework. I'm still traumatized by 9/11." a week later. Of course it didn't fly.... no pun intended.

RIP but don't get me started on this subject. I've spoken on it too many times. RIP to the fallen and the ones that are dying from cancer today.
nah...speak nigga