Remembering 9/11...Why did Bush knock down the towers?

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Jan 18, 2017
There are going to be memorials all day long celebrating or memorializing today.

After the initial shock of the events for maybe the first couple of years, I used to think it was patriotic to do so. As I've gotten older, I've become jaded af by the whole thing.

I dont subscribe to a lot of the conspiracies that surround it, and im not knocking anyone who does, but as its been said before, "they" are always trying to get us to forget slavery...move forward they say...yet, come 9/11, they want us to never forget...

clearly 2 sides...

anyway...what are your thoughts about 9/11

I woke up and didn't even realize it was the anniversary until I seen this thread.

Reactions: AZTG
A lot of lives have been affected by that day's events. I remember being in PE in 7th grade so we had no idea what had happened till next period. Everyone was getting picked up early from school. The country went into a panic, I never got picked up lol. My moms said you think them terrorists were gonna hit Paul Bell Middle???

I believe the dept of def was under investigation for losing $6 trillion at the time. What's really crazy is how many service people have died since then from cancer.

I still don't understand how a tragedy on the scale of 9/11 can happen and George Bush and his entire team (except Richard Clark) know absolutely nothing about it. We all know that W. was an idiot of epic proportions but that doesn't even explain how something like this could have happened. I'm not a truther or anything but I have a hard time believing that destruction, mayhem, murder and death can be executed on this scale by a guy sitting in a cave on the otherside of the planet. 17 years later and that bullshit still doesn't add up to me

There is one sole reason the bush administration knocked down the towers and yall know damn well why

DecentPlasticAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif
blueprint was dropping and was going to shake up the industry.

Attachments

• DecentPlasticAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif
    DecentPlasticAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 17
A lot of lives have been affected by that day's events. I remember being in PE in 7th grade so we had no idea what had happened till next period. Everyone was getting picked up early from school. The country went into a panic, I never got picked up lol. My moms said you think them terrorists were gonna hit Paul Bell Middle???

That last sentence was true especially in the American online days. I remember coming him from school and going on aol and into the chat rooms and people were freaking out thinking it was gonna happen to them

All I thought that day and still till this day
57355780.jpg

3286411d6aa4df8b01a7971299be9ac6--dramas-life-lessons.jpg

I still don't understand how a tragedy on the scale of 9/11 can happen and George Bush and his entire team (except Richard Clark) know absolutely nothing about it. We all know that W. was an idiot of epic proportions but that doesn't even explain how something like this could have happened. I'm not a truther or anything but I have a hard time believing that destruction, mayhem, murder and death can be executed on this scale by a guy sitting in a cave on the otherside of the planet. 17 years later and that bullshit still doesn't add up to me

The crazy thing is there were people in Al Qaeda and who were close to Bin Laden that didn't know the full details, or even what was planned until the day of. Khalid Sheikh Muhammad wasn't even a member of Al Qaeda when he planned it and the plot so unpopular amongst those that knew about the concept of it that Bin Laden kept them out of the loop

I don't know if they themselves expected it to have the impact it did. KSM's quote from the day it happened was:

"Oh sh*t, I think we're in over our heads"

They had a lot of chances to get caught. The plot could have gotten screwed up in a lot of ways, but sadly luck was on their side

So many people died that day and way more died in the aftermath.

I was already having a shitty morning the day that happened

got to school late af and every class was silent w/ the news on and shit