Relationship Expert Stephen Jackson on White GFs at NFL Draft

shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone
Mod Squad
Jan 19, 2017
Title is jokes but I saw this video on LSA (stall me out)

My response (edited cuz we can say 'niggas' here and not over there smh)
Because black athletes get funneled through the private school system in middle school and high school which is inhabited by whites, and then finally to a PWI. They are treated well, showered with gifts, dont have to worry about anything an average student has to worry about (like grades and overall schoolwork)...so they feel more comfortable around whites.

These monkey niggas think these cacs that been smiling in their face their whole lives actually like them for them. No fool, you are a vehicle to keep their institutions afloat.

Athletics is a school's biggest moneymaker. If they lock down the best black athletes, several generations of whites get to maintain their status in the social hierarchy. They use becky as bait.

They use becky as bait.

gf2_1.jpg

Never forget...

The dude from Brooklyn with a basic white chick was sad to me.
I see the game. But when these dudes don't know proper love....It leaves the door open for aggressive Becky's who see the potential.

Where was all the older men?

The dude from Brooklyn with a basic white chick was sad to me.
I see the game. But when these dudes don't know proper love....It leaves the door open for aggressive Becky's who see the potential.

Where was all the older men?
Fam when you get fast tracked to D1 status, the game is to separate you from your ppl so you love them and disassociate from your own. They sending you to the best private academies and prep schools where all the white ppl are. Ain't no old heads around unless you stay home.

Reactions: A-one and Muad'Dib
Fam when you get fast tracked to D1 status, the game is to separate you from your ppl so you love them and disassociate from your own. They sending you to the best private academies and prep schools where all the white ppl are. Ain't no old heads around unless you stay home.
I get that. But wasn't dude who snatched his phone back from the how chick in a house full of women?

He should at least have a dude present.

Black men can change so much. Like guiding him to not be with a thot.
And telling dude with the white chick..To live his own women.

I peep game too.

But the game is influencing them...They not influencing the game.

I mean I can go into it how these guys are pushed to succeed not to be the best for themselves....But pushed to be the best to feed others.
But imma chill

I get that. But wasn't dude who snatched his phone back from the how chick in a house full of women?

He should at least have a dude present.

Black men can change so much. Like guiding him to not be with a thot.
And telling dude with the white chick..To live his own women.

I peep game too.

But the game is influencing them...They not influencing the game.

I mean I can go into it how these guys are pushed to succeed not to be the best for themselves....But pushed to be the best to feed others.
But imma chill

Let’s not assume dads not there because we ain’t see em. And also you can tell your kid not to do xyz but they out of college and fully grown and probably been messing with thots. She was def out of line for phone snatching idk wtf that was. And that white girl he probably met her down in GA in school. And people are ok with interracial dating.

I don’t think these are misguided brothers

Let’s not assume dads not there because we ain’t see em. And also you can tell your kid not to do xyz but they out of college and fully grown and probably been messing with thots. She was def out of line for phone snatching idk wtf that was. And that white girl he probably met her down in GA in school. And people are ok with interracial dating.

I don’t think these are misguided brothers
The phone already dealt with an athlete and she's on to the next. I see her game.

And i would and could never trust a Becky when it comes to sports.

And personally I think a father needs to be shown and have his presence felt.

I seen this game before. And si have you. You just not tired yet.

Reactions: SeaSnake
The phone already dealt with an athlete and she's on to the next. I see her game.

And i would and could never trust a Becky when it comes to sports.

And personally I think a father needs to be shown and have his presence felt.

I seen this game before. And si have you. You just not tired yet.

True I do think that white shouldn’t even been there. And the phone snatcher she just looking for a baller

Title is jokes but I saw this video on LSA (stall me out)

My response (edited cuz we can say 'niggas' here and not over there smh)
Because black athletes get funneled through the private school system in middle school and high school which is inhabited by whites, and then finally to a PWI. They are treated well, showered with gifts, dont have to worry about anything an average student has to worry about (like grades and overall schoolwork)...so they feel more comfortable around whites.

These monkey niggas think these cacs that been smiling in their face their whole lives actually like them for them. No fool, you are a vehicle to keep their institutions afloat.

Athletics is a school's biggest moneymaker. If they lock down the best black athletes, several generations of whites get to maintain their status in the social hierarchy. They use becky as bait.

I’m on LSA too, those women are hilarious yet weird at the same time

Tought the general consensus was "they wont be there at the start of the season"

Now suddenly its this?

Rona got yall having schizophrenic thought processing.

Calm down and go for a run.