Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Every nigga that was on death row was talking to the feds-Mob James

No wonder they ain’t catch Biggie s killer lol

You

Nah, y'all just becomimg the new conservatives.

Your progressiveness of your youth is the conservativism of the future.

Y'all kids kids will think y'all are bigots.
I think the bigotry changes though. It won’t be about race, it will be towards the LGBTQ community. Our generation ain’t really fuck with all of that growing up, so I can see a large portion of our generation being bigoted towards that ideology.

I think the bigotry changes though. It won’t be about race, it will be towards the LGBTQ community. Our generation ain’t really fuck with all of that growing up, so I can see a large portion of our generation being bigoted towards that ideology.

Nobody cares about the LGBTQ community though in cities that matter. The average American that still cares about abortion and LGBTQ shit just don't want their family to be a freakshow because they already stuck in the middle of nowhere.

That's just typical envy of motherfuckers that don't live on the coast and they broke. So all they have is God and their family. They can't determine shit else in their life, so they go through moral panics.

America stopped being bigoted about race when White women fought for their kids made with Black men to be called Mixed Race in the early 90s.

Lol, when the biracial Black girl stopped being casted as just a regular lightskin chick and started being casted as the product of interracial couples, racism as people known it was over.

America is about discrimination according to lineage.

Are you tainted by American slavery or are you a nigga from over there somewhere.

And we can tell difference because of your last name, educational background, zip code and your networth.

Basically, if you are non-white and took a plane to America, America is working in your favor. If you came by boat or land, then it is probably not.

Back