Welcome To aBlackWeb

Relationship Confessions

I don't think I've ever done anything foul to an ex let me think about this one.

Never been in a serious relationship/don't date. I know most women might find something wrong with that.. I guess when I look at relationships plus what I seen in the household I figure, "why bother".

I think I have issues with:

Putting myself out there
Sharing space
Trust

I'm an introvert as well as disabled man (since birth)

My first girlfriend tells me she cheated on me says she didnt finish the sex with other nigga because she thought of me

Punched a hole in her bedroom door and left

Never been in a serious relationship/don't date. I know most women might find something wrong with that.. I guess when I look at relationships plus what I seen in the household I figure, "why bother".

I think I have issues with:

Putting myself out there
Sharing space
Trust

I'm an introvert as well as disabled man (since birth)
Have you tried online dating or long distance relationships? I think those might help you with your issues. You get the bonding and,companionship but don't have to deal with sharing spaces or putting yourself all the way out there..

Have you tried online dating or long distance relationships? I think those might help you with your issues. You get the bonding and,companionship but don't have to deal with sharing spaces or putting yourself all the way out there..

Hmm... Haven't tried it could be something to look into.

I got one..
Ok, i confess about the time my guy friend took me on a cruise to "get to know me" and i caught an attitude the first day and curved him the whole time cuz he had a small D.

And i was with a diff dude for about a month before checking his computer history and saw he was responding to dudes/trans on craigslist casual encounters... Caught me so off guard..

Ok, now y'alls turn..
so how you curve him while on the cruise that he paid for?

you need your ass beat for that one.

Reactions: GNS
i did foul shit once they was an ex......but not while they with me....

i wont ever admit anything due to statute of limitations

Busted in her mouth and told her to leave tight afterwards. She was still a little buzzed from the alcohol she had been drinking but I wasn't feeling her enough for her to spend the night at my house.
did she see you again? lmao if so

My ex hooked up w my cousin after I dumped her for some other broad to spite me. After they broke up I rolled thru to "console her"..ended up hitting it n she thought we was gonna be together again . She was blowing my phone up after, I finally picked up on some, "I'm good, you can stop calling now". The story is actually more viscious than that, but ima leave it there.

I was being stubborn and spoiled. Learned that lesson, no need to take off no belts, lol.
i know alot of womenlike this....so the next question is....when did you wake up?

whatr happened inyour life that made you realize what you was doing wasnt cool?

i know alot of womenlike this....so the next question is....when did you wake up?

whatr happened inyour life that made you realize what you was doing wasnt cool?
In this situation, i was like 19. Almost 10 years ago.. I also had no real relationship experience back then..

I was called a serial monogamer. I'd get real deep with a chick then just stop answering and returning calls over the smallest, most shallow shit. Didn't want to have the uncomfortable convo.

Had this Asian chick, real good girl. Had only been with one guy in a long term thing. I pursued her relentlessly. Finally got around to getting sexual, ate the puss, she going crazy, then I leave and start blowing her off afterwards.

I didn't go any further because in that moment I realized I was going to shit on her and she was too good for that.

So I guess I did one foul thing to prevent a much more foul thing.

I was called a serial monogamer. I'd get real deep with a chick then just stop answering and returning calls over the smallest, most shallow shit. Didn't want to have the uncomfortable convo.

Had this Asian chick, real good girl. Had only been with one guy in a long term thing. I pursued her relentlessly. Finally got around to getting sexual, ate the puss, she going crazy, then I leave and start blowing her off afterwards.

I didn't go any further because in that moment I realized I was going to shit on her and she was too good for that.

what compels you to shit on them?

So you just wanted to taste her Asian persuasion.. Lol.
That excuse is weak..
Sometimes we have to have those awkward conversations, but you can't say no ish like that.. Lol

that asian chick might have a complex now.

she probably washes her coochi like 10 times a day now

Back