Welcome To aBlackWeb

Relationship Confessions

Moonbabe

It's time to come clean.
What's something foul you've done to an ex or current lover?
Also, share how somebody did you wrong..

I got one..
Ok, i confess about the time my guy friend took me on a cruise to "get to know me" and i caught an attitude the first day and curved him the whole time cuz he had a small D.

And i was with a diff dude for about a month before checking his computer history and saw he was responding to dudes/trans on craigslist casual encounters... Caught me so off guard..

Ok, now y'alls turn..

I don’t think I’ve done anything foul to neither of my exes. If I did, they more than likely deserved it or we weren’t together.

I broke my baby daddy’s car door off.

Never done nothing intentionally to hurt an ex, by intentionally I mean that what ever they may have felt about what I did. Whatever I did, it wasn’t never meant to have that much of an affect.

Never had someone do me dirty that I didn’t in some way deserve it. One time did have an ex try to set me up to get jumped under the guise of giving me the pussy no questions asked

But even in my young mind, I’m thinking

:smh:There’s no way possible you wanna fuck me still.

Think I told this b4...

Ex...GRHS...wanted to make up after an argument. Cancelled her date with another nigga. Had me come over. Smashed as soon as I walked in. Got right up...put my clothes on...walked outta crib w/o saying a word...proceeded to go on MY date with my OTHER ex.

She cancelled her date b/c she was expecting us to spend the whole day together. Nah.

Never done nothing intentionally to hurt an ex, by intentionally I mean that what ever they may have felt about what I did. Whatever I did, it wasn’t never meant to have that much of an affect.

Never had someone do me dirty that I didn’t in some way deserve it. One time did have an ex try to set me up to get jumped under the guise of giving me the pussy no questions asked

But even in my young mind, I’m thinking

:smh:There’s no way possible you wanna fuck me still.
did your wife not suck random dick?

Busted in her mouth and told her to leave tight afterwards. She was still a little buzzed from the alcohol she had been drinking but I wasn't feeling her enough for her to spend the night at my house.

Back