Welcome To aBlackWeb

Relationship Confessions

what compels you to shit on them?

Petty shit. Hairy pussy for one chic. One eye slightly more shut at rest than the other for another. Peach fuzz on the upper lip for another, couldn't see it but when we kissed I could feel it.

To the naked eye the women were perfect, but I picked up on little shit like that and couldn't get over it. Just shallow as fuck.

So you just wanted to taste her Asian persuasion.. Lol.
That excuse is weak..
Sometimes we have to have those awkward conversations, but you can't say no ish like that.. Lol

Lol, I guess to your first point.

I ain't say it was right to your remaining points. I always had something working with other chicks the entire time anyway so it was easier to walk away.

that asian chick might have a complex now.

she probably washes her coochi like 10 times a day now

Lol, I thought about that later on down the road, when it would have been hella awkward to reach out. She was sweet as fuck too. That's the one I regret shitting on the most.

6 yrs ago slept with my ex girl mom and got her fired all in the same week... @BNE I think I'll share that story in ya scumbag thread

Last edited:
I used to be a foul nigga.

Got head from my bm bestie, twice

Fucked a broad I had friendzoned while my ex was in the hospital

Came close to smashing the roomate of an ex because I suspected she was cheatin. We all went to the club that night amd I spent the whole time freakin her roomate on the dance floor in front of her. Im talkin rubbin titties grabbin ass. Can ride home was fucked up, we all was drunk and the roommate kept goin on about how we was gon fuck. I aint do it in the end cuz the bitch was nasty

A lot more foul shit but i aint putting everything out there.
I got my pay back cuz I got cheated on. Had the nerve to be real hurt too lol

Came close to smashing the roomate of an ex because I suspected she was cheatin. We all went to the club that night amd I spent the whole time freakin her roomate on the dance floor in front of her. Im talkin rubbin titties grabbin ass. Can ride home was fucked up, we all was drunk and the roommate kept goin on about how we was gon fuck. I aint do it in the end cuz the bitch was nasty

Little did you know, your girl and her roommate been fucking and that night was their plan to get you in a threesome.

And yo ass ain't do it "cuz the bitch was nasty".

860E47C0-0B1A-415D-8800-0F1D30E330EF.jpeg

4B87A588-4160-4183-8632-6AF25F912A2E.gif

#savage

Back