Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey, Du & AP podcast

I promise this thread will be legendary.

Cards will be pulled!

You can hate me or love me, but with Goldie, what you see is what you get. How I am in public is how i am behind the scenes. Not one mf on this site can say I ever talked shit about somebody on here behind their back. Not one. Whatever I gotta say about a mf I said it to their face. Always moved like a real nigga since day 1.

But the fake shit will be exposed in this thread. Too many Cosby mfs on this earth. Always got some shit they wanna preach about but don't live none of that shit they preach.

Where you at? @NeighborhoodNomad

I was planning on relaxing and enjoying the weekend, but homie wanted to jump out the window lol Fuck it, let's make a show.

Nah this is the prequel. This lil weirdo wanna jump out the window over some shit he knows nothing about.

But since you're here, lets talk nigga @NeighborhoodNomad

Swear to god you wasn't in a chick's pm on this site and told her you fell in love with her within the first day, to the point she hit me up to say she needed a break from the site cuz weirdo mfs like him creeped her out.

The nigga who be in the VIP section making weirdo requests has an issue with me

source.gif

I'm not gonna even list the countless standup shit i've done for niggas on this very site, from the hundreds of dollars i've given away via giftcards/cash, to helping Du with his books to create a page on this site just for kandy's t-shirt company, etc. I have nothing to prove to lil fuck niggas like you.

:hahaha:

What's some stand up shit u known for tho Goldie?! You stay on some ho shit and I spoke on it. Like I said before, gossip, instigating and starting drama.

And she aint the only chick to make a complaint about this nigga. Where you at slim? @NeighborhoodNomad

And i'm glad this bitch nigga popped up, cuz he's another example of the theme for the Prequel. Mfs who act one way in public, always trying to preach and shit, but behind the scenes doing some other shit. Mf trying to preach to me and he's the fuckin predator of ABW.

Well I don't know about any complaints about me. It was never brought to my attention like a stand-up nigga should have done but what I do know is that no part of me is a bitch nigga irl or online. That's not how you would speak to me in real life Goldie. You should chill...

:hahaha:

What's some stand up shit u known for tho Goldie?! You stay on some ho shit and I spoke on it. Like I said before, gossip, instigating and starting drama.

I already named a few stand up things I've done. You want another one? I created a spot for mfs to post after the IC disappeared and never charged a penny. I lost THOUSANDS of dollars to keep this shit afloat the first couple years and didn't say shit. Only to have weirdo mfs like you question me. I'm a thorough nigga on and off the site.

Well I don't know about any complaints about me. It was never brought to my attention like a stand-up nigga should have done but what I do know is that no part of me is a bitch nigga irl or online. That's not how you would speak to me in real life Goldie. You should chill...

This is what I mean, mfs be lying to keep up a fake image in public and weirdo fuck niggas behind the scenes.

But we kept the file!

And this ain't even the first chick I was talking about.

Screenshot_20200207-184802_Chrome.jpg

But I never brought it to your attention? Lol yea aight

@Goldie so you mean to tell me I've been a predator this whole time and you KNEW about it and not only did you never check me on it or bring it to my attention, you continued to let me post in the VIP?!?! What kinda stand up nigga does that?!?!

That's a false narrative we both know this. And that conversation you posted was not sexual in nature. We had an unnecessary disagreement publicly and we resolved it publicly. I'm proud of that moment btw.

How bout be a stand-up nigga a chill out on the false narratives...

@Goldie so you mean to tell me I've been a predator this whole time and you KNEW about it and not only did you never check me on it or bring it to my attention, you continued to let me post in the VIP?!?!

Bruh, I just posted a screenshot of me bringing it to your attention and checking you on it.

And that conversation you posted was not sexual in nature. We had an unnecessary disagreement publicly and we resolved it publicly. I'm proud of that moment btw.

This nigga's still lying. It wasn't a disagreement. You were hitting her up to do weirdo photography.

And there's still the first chick i mentioned you still haven't responded to.

Back