Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

Bought the black Arabian in St Denis. The black one >>> the white one. Surprisingly the Nokota had the fastest top speed of all. May have to cop that as well. The black Arabian handles nicely though

yea I found a nokota in the wild, it stabled tho

& do yall ride out w/ a temporary horse following?

I gotta keep one to carry more loads.. pause

yea I found a nokota in the wild, it stabled tho

& do yall ride out w/ a temporary horse following?

I gotta keep one to carry more loads.. pause
Very rarely do i do it. I did it tonight with a thoroughbred i broke, we went over a small cliff and it died in a river smh. What a waste of time that was

I wanna get one them official guidebooks made by Piggyback but you can only find used ones online reselling for like $250

lol man

forgot what mission it was

but it was one where you had to beat the train to cross the tracks

I jus barely made it & goes to the cutscene where I see my temp horse gettin smacked by the train

luckily I was able to save it

I pulled up to check my mail at the post office in one of the first towns back when the game was new. Left my horse on the railroad tracks only to come out and whistle for her...

When she didn't come I started walking around the train whistling.. then when I made it to the other side..

1kunz0r0bh281.jpg

There she lay.... ran over by the train.

this is late response but every plan Dutch had was trash. The Braithwait feud he tried to get in. Everything in St. Denis chapter was bad planning. I think dude was sick.
Was officially after he hit his head he had a concussion

this is late response but every plan Dutch had was trash. The Braithwait feud he tried to get in. Everything in St. Denis chapter was bad planning. I think dude was sick.
I think he was sick, too. There's an interaction in the second chapter that always weirds me out. Dutch is reading a book and when you walk past him he just blatantly states that Arthur is going to betray him. It comes out of the blue and it's almost like he's in another state of mind.

I think he was sick, too. There's an interaction in the second chapter that always weirds me out. Dutch is reading a book and when you walk past him he just blatantly states that Arthur is going to betray him. It comes out of the blue and it's almost like he's in another state of mind.

Definitely remember that

Back