Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

Playing this on PC now with a few mods

Got Arthur doing bounties in New Austin dripped out with Lenny’s leather jacket, riding a Blood Bay Turkoman with infinite stamina, top speed and elite handling while peeling caps from a tricked out Navy Revolver

E42C5E03-8ACD-4954-BF46-6360C8677635.png
And it’s still “Fuck Micah” on sight

59BA7390-45CD-44F5-A0C6-70EEF139EA47.jpeg

Playing this on PC now with a few mods

Got Arthur doing bounties in New Austin dripped out with Lenny’s leather jacket, riding a Blood Bay Turkoman with infinite stamina, top speed and elite handling while peeling caps from a tricked out Navy Revolver

View attachment 762307
And it’s still “Fuck Micah” on sight

View attachment 762310

I remember Arthur told that nigga his mom should’ve drowned him when he was born. I only saw it YouTube

That shit was a borderline pony, anyway. You'll get over it.
Was going to go back to Lake Isabella to get another white Arabian and said fuck that. Bought myself a Thoroughbred instead and man, that thing is like a tank in size. Good stats as well especially with upgraded saddles and stirrups. Anyone got any other suggestions for horses they like. I've pretty much only used the white Arabian on both my playthroughs until now.

Was going to go back to Lake Isabella to get another white Arabian and said fuck that. Bought myself a Thoroughbred instead and man, that thing is like a tank in size. Good stats as well especially with upgraded saddles and stirrups. Anyone got any other suggestions for horses they like. I've pretty much only used the white Arabian on both my playthroughs until now.

turkoman or Missouri foxtrotter. Bout the same top speed as thoroughbred and are less skittish around predators

that Appaloosa is a good one, you can get it after the mission where you save Tilly from the Foreman gang

shit weak as hell

done upgraded all the satchels & can carry a hunnid of every item except watches smh
You talking about watches?

702551_050715iversonpractice.jpg

Oh you can play already? Gotta check when I get home. Figured it would be like 3 am est tonight. I pre loaded digital version

Bought the black Arabian in St Denis. The black one >>> the white one. Surprisingly the Nokota had the fastest top speed of all. May have to cop that as well. The black Arabian handles nicely though

Back