Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

tumblr_pepa8xPSIC1rgbj7zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pepaawvq5O1rgbj7zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pepazeboNC1rgbj7zo1_1280.jpg

https://gamerant.com/red-dead-redemption-2-map-first-game/

Red Dead Redemption 2 Map Holds the Entire First Game’s Map and More

Michael Beckwith

Red Dead Redemption 2 is already looking to be one of the biggest releases of October alone, let alone 2018. Aside from being a hotly demanded and highly anticipated title, the sequel/prequel to Rockstar Games’ last Western action/adventure will feature a frankly ginormous open-world for players to explore – one large enough to fit the entire map from the first game. And that’s a fact Rockstar have officially proven.

There have already been a few leaks that suggested that the first game’s open-world would appear in Red Dead Redemption 2. But now we have an official confirmation, courtesy of an interview Rockstar had with Dutch website Inside Gamer. The Q&A session has been authentically translated from Dutch to English and, when asked if New Austin (one of the territories from the first game) would be returning, Rockstar responded with:

Yup! After asking Rockstar they told me the entire (!) map of Red Dead Redemption is also in this game, but that of course there are many more areas added. In the six hours I played I only got to see a small part of Blackwater, and even that was already gigantic. Six hours was not enough to see any of the other familiar places.

Rockstar had previously boasted that this game would feature their largest map to date, and it’s safe to say that that wasn’t pure hyperbole. It’s not entirely unsurprising that they’ve done this, however, as they did a very similar thing with Grand Theft Auto V.

I got a feeling I might not play the actual game for a minute and just run online for a month or two. I can wait to kill niggas and shoot there damn hat off their head

I got a feeling I might not play the actual game for a minute and just run online for a month or two. I can wait to kill niggas and shoot there damn hat off their head

if thats the case you might as well wait to cop cause i dont think online going live on release

unless u just wanna get it to have it

Back