OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

tumblr_p8407oDZ1u1rsntc8o1_540.gif

tumblr_p8407oDZ1u1rsntc8o2_540.gif

tumblr_p8407oDZ1u1rsntc8o3_540.gif

tumblr_p8407oDZ1u1rsntc8o5_540.gif

tumblr_p8407oDZ1u1rsntc8o6_540.gif

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/06/02/red-dead-redemption-2-pre-order-bonuses/

Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed

The pre-order bonuses of Rockstar Games' highly-anticipated Red Dead Redemption 2 have been revealed thanks to a Microsoft store listing.

This morning, Microsoft updated its listing for the open-world, Western-themed action-adventure title, revealing what players will get when they pre-order a copy of the game before launch, at least on Xbox One.

The following bonuses are listed:

• The War Horse

• The Outlaw Survival Kit

• Cash Bonus for Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode

• Bonus GTA $500,000 to spend immediately in Grand Theft Auto Online (After pre-ordering your copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 through the Microsoft Store on Xbox, this GTA $500,000 bonus can be downloaded by searching for “$500,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online” on the Microsoft Store.)
At the moment, it is unknown whether or not these same pre-order bonuses will apply to the game's PlayStation 4 version, though presumably they will. In fact, given that Sony have an exclusive marketing deal with Rockstar Games for Red Dead Redemption 2, might mean the PS4 version of the game will have even more.

For those that don't know: The War Horse was a horse mount in the first game, and was notably also a pre-order incentive (it was available to purchase as well).

As for the other bonuses, they all sound pretty straightforward and conventional pre-order extras. The Outlaw Survival Kit sounds like an outfit, and maybe some weapons to go along with it.

Cash Bonus is even more straightforward, though the listing doesn't divulge just how much extra cash you will be strapped with. In order to avoid breaking the game early on, my guess is that it is probably not very much.

Why is marston on the cover of he's not the protagonist of the game? Gotta be part of the story.
Watch the few videos that have been posted

They explain everything

But basically this is a prequel when John was still in the gang

Watch the few videos that have been posted

They explain everything

But basically this is a prequel when John was still in the gang

I know about all of that already. The new guy has been paraded as the main character so it doesnt nake sense to have John as the cover boy unless a swerve is coming. I'd personally welcome that since one of my gripes rdr is not having enough back story on him being a part of dutchs gang.

I know about all of that already. The new guy has been paraded as the main character so it doesnt nake sense to have John as the cover boy unless a swerve is coming. I'd personally welcome that since one of my gripes rdr is not having enough back story on him being a part of dutchs gang.
Ahhh gotcha

I think it's for marketing to catch those few who weren't as immersed in the first game as others but still recognize Marston face

My best guess

Back