Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

ion like when niggas try to tell me to turn my ad block off, brah

ima check the videos tho

This game is simply amazing. I'm at the epilogue now and this may be best game I've ever played.

Its between this and last of us

Last edited:
about a 30 min watch, but its worth EVERY min

No it aint

my homeboy tried to show me this some BS yesterday

sure theres some inconsistencies but it doesn't take away from the fun we have playing this shit

No it aint

my homeboy tried to show me this some BS yesterday

sure theres some inconsistencies but it doesn't take away from the fun we have playing this shit
yes it is lol

if you watched it, he not saying the game isnt fun, he's saying that Rockstar's game needs to have more of a non linear storyline and the fact that a lot of their highly pitched ideas, just dont fully come together. He basically points out that this has been their formula since games made after GTA 3

but you would know that had you watched it

This game is fire. Just finished the main story yesterday and

Cot dammit! Why my nigga have to die?! I wanted to bump crossroads when he was lookin at the sunset. And the fact that he only got sick in the first place was by collecting a debt from strauss devil ass.....and fuck dutch. I was waiting to put a slug in the double talking snake

Haven't Played Since Sunday But....

How They Give My Man's TB Like That?...Arthur Morgan Gotta The Most Pathetic Protagonist In All Of Gaming...He Got Nico Belic Looking Like Duke Nukem Outchea....I'm Sure The Worst Is Yet To Come nh.....I Have My Suspicions He Gonna End Up John Marston

Last edited:
How bout them damn Skinner Boys though? them motherfkers was some savages...

I probably would of got fucked up by them many times in the main part of the story. They were worse than the hill billies from the cave camp cause they had bow & arrows and machetes.

ay thats one that thats tripping me out

Im in part 6 (i think) and I've still only found 3 gangs

did the rest come out in the end or what?

ay thats one that thats tripping me out

Im in part 6 (i think) and I've still only found 3 gangs

did the rest come out in the end or what?

I think that one and the mexican gang did cause I never crossed them in the main part. Theres supposedly 7 years between the main game and the epilogue so I figure new gang would be on the rise. Plus whenever you talk to Charles about the Skinner Boys he mentioned how they were just like yall used to be but that the difference was they liked to kill for their own entertainment.

How bout them damn Skinner Boys though? them motherfkers was some savages...

I probably would of got fucked up by them many times in the main part of the story. They were worse than the hill billies from the cave camp cause they had bow & arrows and machetes.

One them niggas fucked me up with the machete bro.

This game is fire. Just finished the main story yesterday and

Cot dammit! Why my nigga have to die?! I wanted to bump crossroads when he was lookin at the sunset. And the fact that he only got sick in the first place was by collecting a debt from strauss devil ass.....and fuck dutch. I was waiting to put a slug in the double talking snake

Maaaaaaaan that nigga Dutch was lost. I remember im just chillen at camp that nigga Dutch had an outburst saying Arthur was going to betray him.

And Micah playing his ass the whole damn time.

Story Spoilers:

Damn Lenny And Hosea...That's The Heart And Soul Of The Gang Right There Mayne

Just Fought Off The Pinkertons In The New Spot After The Cuba Shit

And bruh i talked to micah when we go to Cuba he was like Hosea was old and Lenny was too prideful. I wanted to shoot his face off.

Back