OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

That discount is clutch

yep, I didnt even know until I got my horse killed yesterday.....jackass ran into a train

anyway I walked to a stable and got me a fye thoroughbred for $225

im working on getting all my pelts and making the custom clothes right now

Reactions: SeaSnake
I finished the story last week, I almost wanna run it back cuz my ending was fucked up my honor was the lowest it could be though

Plus I think you might have to go through this game a couple times to connect all the pieces between this and RDR1

It aint too hard to piece it together. I did have to go back and watch some vids from the first game so I could refresh my memory. After beating the game the shit made me wanna go back and play the first again honestly

Reactions: Eastbay510
A little off topic but gta online has a new update "arena wars it 4 th 3 hrs to down load. The maze bank arena is now open for demolition derby competition anybody remember bloodring from gta vice city. and San andreas.? Discount on vehicles plus eazy new type mad max vehicles for ar3na combat new clothes also. @TonyDubbz

I saw that shit bruh i gotta come on and check it out

how is it so far @SuperManuel

The other two endings, if you have really low honor level and go with Marston, Micah shoots Arthur in the head & kills him. Or if you have max honor and go for the money, he goes back knowing he’a going to find Micah there and gets to cut Micah’s eye out. I got the same ending you got

Got damn see I knew about the one with low honor but i aint know about that one involving goin back when your honors high.

It aint too hard to piece it together. I did have to go back and watch some vids from the first game so I could refresh my memory. After beating the game the shit made me wanna go back and play the first again honestly

I think what they gonna do is remaster the original. Because this prequel was fire and i feel like a remaster would make money and they can incorporate more shit. I think the first game took place in New Austin.

I think what they gonna do is remaster the original. Because this prequel was fire and i feel like a remaster would make money and they can incorporate more shit. I think the first game took place in New Austin.

Id be down for a remaster of it

the first one was just as good as this one was honestly.

both ending left me fucked up

Reactions: SeaSnake
Those of you who have finished the story what else are you doing in the game now?

I still got side quest i gotta do.

Whats cool is that if you have side quest left after the ending and u go do them as John the people will react to finding out Arthur died. Even the random strangers that u might of ran across and helped out. Like that one drunk bum who ask you to be his friend cause he dont got any. I read that if u go back and find him he'll give you this long speech about how good of a friend Arthur was and shit. Im curious to see what the others will say

So yo...lol, I'ma bout to get a mission from dude at the train station when I noticed a npc stearing at me..

IMG_20181213_115810.jpg

Lol...so I go over

IMG_20181213_115824.jpg

She starts speaking in tongues

IMG_20181213_115841.jpg

Then the bitch started stroking her titties

IMG_20181213_115850.jpg

just started getting back to the story and its funny, cuz i've already been to most of the "new" places these missions are taking me

just started getting back to the story and its funny, cuz i've already been to most of the "new" places these missions are taking me

I aint ever go to none of those places man

i aint want no smoke

especially Black water when i saw that shit was already red when I began the story i was like nope... I aint even gone try to go there

ima get back into the story this weekend i think

im tryin to go find that vampire in Saint denis. Theres a giant inside this hidden cave at the top of a mountain too and several other things I aint explored yet

nah I never tried blackwater either lmao

but the mine and a couple treasure spots and shit I found before I got to the mission that introduced them

ima get back into the story this weekend i think

im tryin to go find that vampire in Saint denis. Theres a giant inside this hidden cave at the top of a mountain too and several other things I aint explored yet

didnt even know about these.....is there a list somewhere?

been playing this shit for a month and just hit down on the D pad by accident yesterday

felt dumb as shit when that lil menu popped up

:ohshit2:

I Accidentally Went Into Blackwater Looking For Javier

Somehow I Got Turned Around And Ended Up Riding Thru That Bitch...Shit Was Like Have In 5 Stars In The Previous GTA's

I Got Out Of Their So Fast But Ended Dying Anyway....Just Way Too Many Mfers On Horses Shooting Me

Reactions: Englishdude
yeah ima steal a horse and ride thru there...see how long I can make it

not taking my main lmao

didnt even know about these.....is there a list somewhere?

been playing this shit for a month and just hit down on the D pad by accident yesterday

felt dumb as shit when that lil menu popped up

:ohshit2:

there is a list ill find it and post the one that told me bout the vampire and the giant and some other lil shit

thing is i done seen quite a few list and they be having different shit on em so it aint no telling what all is on here