Welcome To aBlackWeb

Recommend a Film

i hope so brah...im trying to find a good ass movie to make me think about some shit

or at the least, have me on edge
Try Circle, and there's another with this philosophy class, I'll have to find the name of it, Time Lapse and Would You Rather are good ones too.

Black Mirrors a TV show but its full of philosophical tidbits to think about

"13th" on Netflix.

Guarantee you'll be Weebaying like

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

...during and after watching it.

Last edited:
imp.png

Imperial dreams was pretty good. I enjoyed it. it showed how society makes life damn near impossible for people with a felony. You can catch it on Netflix

HBO-Confirmation.jpg

also confirmation was really good. The story of Anita Hill still makes me mad til this day but its history and def worth the watch. you can catch it on HBO

aight, was down and out due to flu like symptoms and had a chance to holla at my dawg kodi.

Straight outta compton - 3/5
I just thought it was ok. Definitely didnt like how Dre made himself to be a hero, but it is what it is

Birth of a nation - 4/5
Nate parker did his thing in this one. This film didnt really have me in my feels like Rosewood did, but still a good watch

War Room - 3.5/5
Dialog was kinda cheesy and corny at times, but the overall message was great.

@Lou Cypher
I started it, havent finished it

@eleanor dewitt,
I've seen time lapse before...great film imo. I'll try the others you recommened but have you seen "predestination"? LAWD!!!

aight, was down and out due to flu like symptoms and had a chance to holla at my dawg kodi.

Straight outta compton - 3/5
I just thought it was ok. Definitely didnt like how Dre made himself to be a hero, but it is what it is

Birth of a nation - 4/5
Nate parker did his thing in this one. This film didnt really have me in my feels like Rosewood did, but still a good watch

War Room - 3.5/5
Dialog was kinda cheesy and corny at times, but the overall message was great.

@Lou Cypher
I started it, havent finished it

@eleanor dewitt,
I've seen time lapse before...great film imo. I'll try the others you recommened but have you seen "predestination"? LAWD!!!
I watched Would You Rather again last night and was amazed by the foreshadowing I missed the first time. Great flick. Predestination I'll have to look into, thanks for the rec :)

Going Clear on HBO about scientology....I literally laughed for 2 hrs cuz i couldn't understand how white ppl let themselves be bamboozled. But it's a good doc and it's fuckin crazy

i would recommend iBoy on netflix

it was ok

i love movies like these...NETFLIX is killing it

Back