Recommend a Film

Before streaming platforms started to become more popular, like around 2011 or so, I used to be able to watch most movies that came out because they would eventually appear on the premium cable channels.

With cable and the streaming platforms making certain movies exclusive only to their service, I have missed a lot of movies.

For example, I haven't seen Flight, Wolf of Wallstreet, Interstellar, and etc.

I can watch them right now if I wanted to, but it sucks that I have to go looking across different services.

Before streaming platforms started to become more popular, like around 2011 or so, I used to be able to watch most movies that came out because they would eventually appear on the premium cable channels.

With cable and the streaming platforms making certain movies exclusive only to their service, I have missed a lot of movies.

For example, I haven't seen Flight, Wolf of Wallstreet, Interstellar, and etc.

I can watch them right now if I wanted to, but it sucks that I have to go looking across different services.

Do you ever stream films on your PC or a tablet or something? i got a few movie/tv show sites i could send you that have practically everything ive ever looked for on them.

Or maybe talk to Cain or OhMars or someone else who uses Kodi and they can walk you through how to use it, or atleast point you in the right direction.

Finding fela! on Netflix is really good. I recommend that documentary and stretch and bobbito: radio that changed lives

aight Blue Ruin

3.5/5

maybe my definition of thriller isnt the same as what hollywood views it as.

Let me say this. I thought it was a decent movie. I think the reveal at the end was a surprise, and overall, i liked the general attitude and behavior of the main character, but i just thought it sputtered in too many key parts. Kodi's audio can be woat even with surround sound speakers, so i missed the part at the very end that Dwight was mumbling. Went on the internet and saw a bunch of sites that had theories as to why he was saying it.

not a bad movie, but not anything spectacular either.

Tonight is going to be either Green Room or Dont say a word

aight Blue Ruin

3.5/5

maybe my definition of thriller isnt the same as what hollywood views it as.

Let me say this. I thought it was a decent movie. I think the reveal at the end was a surprise, and overall, i liked the general attitude and behavior of the main character, but i just thought it sputtered in too many key parts. Kodi's audio can be woat even with surround sound speakers, so i missed the part at the very end that Dwight was mumbling. Went on the internet and saw a bunch of sites that had theories as to why he was saying it.

not a bad movie, but not anything spectacular either.

Tonight is going to be either Green Room or Dont say a word
Green Room is definitely way more intense imo. Shit gets CRAZY

Finding fela! on Netflix is really good. I recommend that documentary and stretch and bobbito: radio that changed lives

That Stretch and Bobbito Doc on Netflix was dope as hell! so much GOAT unheard freestyles and behind the scenes info.

If you're looking for another GOAT hip hop doc on Netflix, check out this one:

MV5BMjAzNjc1Mjc1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQyOTcxMTE@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Green Room is definitely way more intense imo. Shit gets CRAZY

i hope so brah...im trying to find a good ass movie to make me think about some shit

or at the least, have me on edge

That Stretch and Bobbito Doc on Netflix was dope as hell! so much GOAT unheard freestyles and behind the scenes info.

If you're looking for another GOAT hip hop doc on Netflix, check out this one:

MV5BMjAzNjc1Mjc1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQyOTcxMTE@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Thank you so much. I'm going to definitely check it out

Thank you so much. I'm going to definitely check it out

Its seriously one of the BEST hip hop doc's i have ever seen. Not about Hip hop overall, but a Independent hip hop label called Stones Throw records who have put out tons of Classic albums including albums by Madlib and The Lootpack (label is actually where Madlib got his beginning) and J Dilla - Donuts, MF DOOM and Madlibs collab album "Madvillainy" and also the J Dilla and Madlib collaboration album "Jaylib - Champion Sound"

The doc is pretty in depth from their beginnings, glory days, and current roster. Just a great Doc overall.

There is also one on Netflix called "This Is The Life". its about a hip hop open mic night from the early 90's in LA called "The Good Life" that ended up getting pretty popular in the city and spawned the careers of Jurassic 5, Abstract Rude, and countless others.

I just watched Arrival, good ass movie. My kodi gang can watch it now in good quality

Bout to check some of these movies out on kodi.

I dont know if anyone else fucks with documentaries but my 2 favorite are: Capturing the Friedmans and Hoop Dreams.

Capturing_the_Friedmans

Capturing The Friedmans
takes place some 20 years after an event that destroys a family. What makes it interesting is the family always took a lot of home videos so you actually see what they went through at the time. The fights, arguments, news reports, the taking of sides and ultimately the court trial and verdict. It is the type of thing you read or hear about but never from the inside. Its amazing just for that reason. (Available on Amazon Prime Video)

File:Hoop_dreamsposter.jpg

Hoop Dreams Follows two inner city basketball phenoms from middle school to college and after. You see how they deal with the pressure of of being recruited by private school basetball programs, being a major part of their family's hope for a better future and dealing with the up and down of life while becoming men.

The_Nice_Guys_poster.png

Just watched this on HBO Now. Shit was awesome and hilarious! the chemistry between Crowe and Gosling is awesome and both their characters are hilarious. Would recommend. Dont wanna give to much details out on the plot, just know its cool.

Reactions: FakeOhMars