Welcome To aBlackWeb

It dragged a lot. Hopefully the other version explains things better. Adding more scenes of backstories didn't make sense when they did that in part 1

Had a feeling either he or she was going to die

I think when/if part 3 comes out I'll just wait until the extended cut

I feel like there were bits and pieces of a good story, but they were never put together in a decent way. It felt like it put together and directed by someone who had never directed a movie before.

After finishing this shit, it really annoys me that Snyder's pitch for the Star Wars sequel trilogy was just a bad Seven Samurai reimagining.

I really feel like dude just watched the Samurai 7 anime and tried to rip it and give it a Star Wars twist.

Rebels with some cause

PRAISE : Picking up where the last movie left off this second part has a bit more going for it as characters are more fleshed out due to their back stories being told. I liked that the movie attempts to be more dramatic and trying to get the audience more attached to the characters as they evolve and try to be more than just wallowing in misery and regret.I've always said Director Zack Snyder can direct the he'll out of an action sequence and he does so here on a grand scale. I praise everyone who was involved in the CGI and SFX.

PROBLEMS: It's beyond obvious where the movie was edited and I find it obnoxious that the unedited version won't be released until August. I never found myself fully engaged or involved. There's a lackluster feel to parts of the movie.
Some characters are still sidelined until needed for some purpose. I do wonder if Snyders " true vision" releases will add anything to improve this or A Child of Fire.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 6½

Within a couple of minutes, I'm already rolling my eyes lol. Anthony Hopkins is doing exposition about a bunch of planets and people I don't know or care about. I guess this is Snyder's version of the Star Wars scroll

I liked Djimon in this. Lol thats all I got from a positive standpoint

Didn't care for the rest of the team and them explaining why they decided to join in the fight against the Mother world didnt do anything for me. Didn't feel anything with a couple of them dying. Can Zack Snyder get other writers involved in this? I get that this is his "vision" but shit lol

I liked Djimon in this. Lol thats all I got from a positive standpoint

Didn't care for the rest of the team and them explaining why they decided to join in the fight against the Mother world didnt do anything for me. Didn't feel anything with a couple of them dying. Can Zack Snyder get other writers involved in this? I get that this is his "vision" but shit lol

lol That scene with them telling their backstories has to be the laziest shit ever. "Hey, it's a movie, so we don't have time to expose their backstories in a meaningful manner, so why don't we just have them all sit around a table and tell their backstories in the most bland uninspired way possible."

I can't believe there are people that actually think this shit was good. I've said it before, but literally the only reason this shit has any merit whatsoever is because Snyder bit off a tried and true storyline.

Back