No, he got rejected lol
The main character or Synder?

You fuckin with me right now bro? I can't tell lol

I'm asking cause I wanna watch this but don't wanna have to know what happened first

If this is a standalone project, I'ma watch tonight

• Wack
Reactions: SeaSnake
The main character or Synder?

You fuckin with me right now bro? I can't tell lol

I'm asking cause I wanna watch this but don't wanna have to know what happened first

If this is a standalone project, I'ma watch tonight
During a recent “Rebel Moon” press junket (via /Film), producers Deborah Snyder and Eric Newman expressed relief over the film failing to materialize as an entry in the “Star Wars” universe. Filmmaker Zack Snyder originally conceived “Rebel Moon” as a “Seven Samurai”-inspired “Star Wars” movie that he pitched to Lucasfilm shortly after Disney acquired the studio in 2012 for $4.05 billion. The director wanted to create original characters and he pushed for an R-rated script, which ultimately led “Rebel Moon” to become its own property outside of the “Star Wars” franchise.

• Goat
Reactions: AP2.5
I was not impressed at all. I see why it was turned down by Disney and why it went straight to Netflix.

Y'all turned me off from this, it's that bad?

This movie for Snyder, is like Jupiter's Ascending movie for the Warchowskis.
The movie's pacing and overall actual script translates to lack of excitement.

It had given and relied too much on narration and expositions throughout the entire movie, which for me would as a guiding proposal : show don't tell.

Reactions: Lord Nemesis
b838ba4e73fac28df2d6787b8f69d705199d40d0.gifv

This scene was somewhat baffling to me

At first i was wondering was this trying to say that he's not human. But then I also wonder if simply all humans have this neurolink socket in the back of their heads.

It's given altered carbon style where all the bodies could be discarded as they please, as long as the personal data uploaded on their disks to be reinstalled

Last edited:
This movie for Snyder, is like Jupiter's Ascending movie for the Warchowskis.
The movie's pacing and overall actual script translates to lack of excitement.

It had given and relied too much on narration and expositions throughout the entire movie, which for me would as a guiding proposal : show don't tell.
leonardo-dicaprio.gif

I knew this bullshit reminded me of something. Spot on comp

Just 40 mins in, but so far it's most definitely just a retelling a Seven Samurai.

Peaceful farm town -> Imperial forces put squeeze on twon -> Ex-soldier has sympathy on town and goes on quest to recruit warriors to fight the Imperial forces.

I don't hate adaptations, but you can't act like you're some great artist when you basically just recycling shit. This same storyline has been adapted a million times.