Reasonable Doubt VS OB4CL

OB4CL vs REASONABLE DOUBT

• OB4CL

• REASONABLE DOUBT

Results are only viewable after voting.

Don Dada

Jul 10, 2019
According to google those albums are the best Mafioso albums ever made .

So lets vote for the better mafioso album

Overall musically, replay value wise, songs quality wise, artistically, aging wise. Easily OB4CL by miles

But lyrically straight technical bars wise and technical MCing skill wise Reasonable Doubt is the greatest album ever

Jay is the much superior MC/lyricist

Reakwon is the much much superior artist/song writer (Reakwon isn't even a good artist/song writer. He's not good at hooks and can't do them, can't do melodies, can't produce beats, can't play an instrument, can't use auto tune, can't make non rap songs, can't mix and sound engineer so just shows what an utterly terrible artist/song writer Jay is and how he's just 1 dimensional that just raps bars)

• Wack
Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Jay is the much superior MC/lyricist

Reakwon is the much much superior artist/song writer (Reakwon isn't even a good artist/song writer. He's not good at hooks and can't do them, can't do melodies, can't produce beats, can't play an instrument, can't use auto tune, can't make non rap songs, can't mix and sound engineer so just shows what an utterly terrible artist/song writer Jay is and how he's just 1 dimensional that just raps bars)

Raekwon better MC than Jay Z but not lyrically I think. Maybe, maybe not.

OB4Cl is also better than any Jay z album.

Easily OB4CL but Rae had an unfair advantage of having the Wu and Nas back him on the album.

I had Cuban Linx when it was out. I didn't hear Reasonable Doubt until after the Jay/Nas beef.

Reasonable Doubt is more polished and more mature, but I can't put it into context because I don't remember it when it was new.

I voted for the Purple Tape

I will say that despite the reputation, RD is more of a mafioso album that OB4CL. OB4CL is about a couple of street hustlers trying to make a big score so they can get out the game. RD is basically Jay's dream of being a drug kingpin.