Real Talk Ironman>OB4CL

Better album

• Ironman

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Ob4ql

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
tenor.gif

They're both classics but NO,Its funny because the last week and a half or so I've been listening to

OBFCL a lot,that album is just about perfect,even the skits are classic. "You gotta drip it like Marble

Cake,niggas don't even know Imma rock niggas this summer" "Niggas bit off Nas' shit,(Raekwon

giggles)" "damn son,your bleeding son,bad son". The Intro to Incarcerated Scarfaces that samples

the movie The Killer.....

Like mostly everybody sayin’ I’m definitely a fan of both and still listen to both all tha time...but just now we I went to do a quick run thru of both back to back I literally sampled every song on Ironman...35-45 secs, shimming thru verses, grinning from ear to ear bobbing my head and reciting lyrics...everything sounding dope...took me about 6-7 mins to finish tha sample

Got to ob4cl with tha intentions of doin’ a similar skim thru...after finding myself listening to tha 4th song in a row in their entirety I gotta say Rae’s album is tha best and prolly an easy top 10 album ever in many regards

Nah, but they're close.

If Rae and Ghost had just made those two duo albums and then given us one more of that quality, they might have been the GOAT duo or at least in the discussion.

• Goat
Reactions: Word....Life
Definitely enjoy both albums but nah

The Purple Tape was better and way more influential

Going with ironman but only cause raekwon was scared to shoot the fair one with Top 3 (not 1 or 2)