Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Lol. Didn’t he admit to going on a super spiritual journey because he wasn’t happy and he couldn’t make his wife happy.

No. That's actually part of what niggas used to fuel the whole "he can't make his wife happy" shit when Jada said she realized that her happiness is her responsibility and nobody else's. Basically she took responsibility for her own emotional well being and niggas flipped that into "Will Smith can't keep his wife satisfied"

No. That's actually part of what niggas used to fuel the whole "he can't make his wife happy" shit when Jada said she realized that her happiness is her responsibility and nobody else's. Basically she took responsibility for her own emotional well being and niggas flipped that into "Will Smith can't keep his wife satisfied"

Yeah that was stupid.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to understand where she was coming from wit that.

I followed that and Will stated he learn through that journey that you’re responsible for your own happiness.

So he wasn’t living his best life because he was very bother by the fact he couldn’t make her happy

So you said something I already know.

I follow Will smith on on platforms because he’s a very interesting and complex individual at the same time.

Cuz he really didn’t want to do that but he wanted to show up and honor a woman who doesn’t honor him and he gambled with his career he’s not ready to give up yet.

seems to me it all seemed to be crashing for a bit.
I don’t buy the partying

I think his career good tho dude won an Oscar

Will laughed at the joke. No doubt he was laughing with everybody and laughing at jada for dragging him all over social media. He slapped Chris for himself. It jafs because I he didn't do anything it woulda been a bad look. Those tears on the stage was crocodile tears he's an actor he prolly reached down and dug his thise tesrsy from that fresh prince episode with his long lost dad.

Lol. Didn’t he admit to going on a super spiritual journey because he wasn’t happy and he couldn’t make his wife happy.

You could be 100% right by the way.

In my married eyes He was tryna come off as a good husband willing to put in the work, spiritual development, yada yada yada… Off screen he green lighted to fuck bad bitches not worried about losing half. He was living a fucking dream!

Until that August shit put all his shit in a blender

Another thing. This is why we are a joke in this country no pun. No other group would have shit like this happen especially at the top of society. Alot of people are missing the forest from the trees again smh

Shit that coon shit up bro. White people ain’t gonna be nicer to us no matter how we act. I don’t get y’all niggas at all yall say often folks should be fucked up for what they say somebody get an open hand slap and now the black community a joke?

Technology ain't shit

200w.gif

Another thing. This is why we are a joke in this country no pun. No other group would have shit like this happen especially at the top of society. Alot of people are missing the forest from the trees again smh

White folks literally ran up on the Capitol to try and overturn an election and you're worried that one slap on TV somehow trumps that in terms of negative public behavior?

I think his career good tho dude won an Oscar
This will have no barring on his career past or future.

He’s certified
Can we not pretend this can’t be spun into an angry out of control emotionally unstable black man.

Yes, will is still black.

I get what y’all saying.
But I think it was a lot behind those tears.
regardless of where he is career wise…the point is he was ok to throw it all away for her.
I can commend him for that. A lot of dudes let alone people would not do that. But y’all know my issue with this.

Can we not pretend this can’t be spun into an angry out of control emotionally unstable black man.

Yes, will is still black.

I get what y’all saying.
But I think it was a lot behind those tears.
regardless of where he is career wise…the point is he was ok to throw it all away for her.
I can commend him for that. A lot of dudes let alone people would not do that. But y’all know my issue with this.

They can spin it however but it don’t matter. And yes we get you think Jada is the cause of everything

Back