Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Nah, what he saying is that you gone let some other man run up in your wife and take that in stride, don't get froggy when another one just says something.

Meh...the issue isn't really about the brotha smashing Jada. Like Will and Jada stated...they were separated. So it's whateva.

The REAL issue...is said nigga running his mouth about it just to sell records. Jada not keeping her side dude in check. It seem kike that what bothered him the most. But that's neither here not there.

Reactions: GNS
Nah, what he saying is that you gone let some other man run up in your wife and take that in stride, don't get froggy when another one just says something.
I'm not seeing your point brother GA. Especially since the one party is fine with some other man "running up" in their wife. How that means they can't react to someone saying something that their wife may find disrespectful? I am not sure here brother GA.

I was in this thread after the slap happened
Woke up today I'm over 20+ pages behind, like foh man
You niggaz go talk bout ukraine or some shit.

Now I gotta at least make an effort cause I hate not finishing shit 🤦‍♂️
Only read the comments with more than one reaction

You'll be caught up in no time

• Ether
Naw.

if somebody is getting jokes told on them and you laugh and when it’s your turn you wanna fight you can’t.
It's not honorable, it is hypocritical, says something about who you are, and probably a little egocentric...but you actually can.

Because as previously stated. How you gon tell someone what to and what not to be offended by?

'Jada....you know I love you.....' aka brace yaself cause I'm a get this joke off

It's not honorable, it is hypocritical, says something about who you are, and probably a little egocentric...but you actually can.

Because as previously stated. How you gon tell someone what to and what not to be offended by?

There's that...and whose to say the joke isn't actually offensive. If somebody is cracking jokes on somebody wearing a funny outfit then pivots to something that's blatantly offensive that doesn't mean the person that new joke is directed at forfeited their right to be offended at something that might actually be offensive or insulting.

Man... What a woman to be married too.

Aint did shit since Matrix 3, emotionally married to a dead man, publicly cheating, raised 2 wild ass kids, now she going bald...

We have watched the limits of "for better or worse" be tested for over 20 years thanks to them.

man WHEN I SAY I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back