Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

One of my preacher friends had the best take on this, in my opinion....He was responding to another statement where another preacher said that there is a point where if another man disrespects his wife or daughter in his presence where his hands getting used enters the realm of possibility. The response was:

"Yea, but you aren't going to allow men to sleep with your wife and play righteous indignation after the fact.

Ole willie ain't got a leg to stand on. If you won't raise your hand to a man after breaking your wife's back- don't play when he says an off color joke.
I said what I said."

View attachment 803539
Soooo Chris Rock slept with Jada? Otherwise this makes no sense and I am not sure how relevant it is to the subject at hand brother GA

One of my preacher friends had the best take on this, in my opinion....He was responding to another statement where another preacher said that there is a point where if another man disrespects his wife or daughter in his presence where his hands getting used enters the realm of possibility. The response was:

"Yea, but you aren't going to allow men to sleep with your wife and play righteous indignation after the fact.

Ole willie ain't got a leg to stand on. If you won't raise your hand to a man after breaking your wife's back- don't play when he says an off color joke.
I said what I said."

View attachment 803539

I don't understand what the 2 incidents have to do with each other.

But 1 they were in an open relationship and 2 we don't know if he did or didn't do anything to AA that nigga tried to clout chase off that shit and disappeared. That wasn't by choice or AA's design either.

Real shit. I stop reading for 10 mins and now there are 10 more pages. I be wanting to quit but some of these arguments are funny.

I didn't even know the thread existed last nite until someone mentioned it. I was all in the Oscar thread.

When I did find it...shyt was already 11pgs deep and counting. Almost said fucc it, but I knew some of the comments was gonna be gold.

As true as this is and as much as I love comedy...you can't tell people what and what not to be offended by
That’s my point and also you can’t laugh at one joke and take offense with another because anything can trigger anybody.

Soooo Chris Rock slept with Jada? Otherwise this makes no sense and I am not sure how relevant it is to the subject at hand brother GA

Nah, what he saying is that you gone let some other man run up in your wife and take that in stride, don't get froggy when another one just says something.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Real shit. I stop reading for 10 mins and now there are 10 more pages. I be wanting to quit but some of these arguments are funny.
I was in this thread after the slap happened
Woke up today I'm over 20+ pages behind, like foh man
You niggaz go talk bout ukraine or some shit.

Now I gotta at least make an effort cause I hate not finishing shit 🤦‍♂️

Back