Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY REAL MEN DON'T LET A WOMAN TAKE CARE OF THEM...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology

Is what Farrakhan saying true?

Is it really wrong for a woman to take care of a man?

Does that make him less of man?

What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited:
i often have this argument with chicks who say this shit.

heres my problem with this saying....

most dudes i know sacrificed to help their lady thru school or some type of way.

most dudes will kindly take care of their woman without her adding to the household finances

why is it that women want to go to college to get all these degrees and are ok with taking from dudes as they better themselves but then they get on their feet and now its time to shit on those same type dudes?

if a dudes has been with his lady and been a proven provider but then fell on hard times like we all do or might....why is it not ok for her to step up to take care of him until he gets on his feet?
so she can keep her money for herself no matter who helped her save it or get it..its all hers? and she cant help out a dude?

as black men we are held down and beat down and looked over in the job market. often the first or second fired....should that be our fault?

these are the type chicks that dont think they are telegraphing their thoughts and wonder why niggas treat them like cum rags and keep it moving.
all this says is selfish.

so does it make a woman less of a woman if she cant have kids?

should we treat her like shit?

would that make it ok for a dude to go out and have kids elsewhere?

I see his point. It's one thing if y'all are on a date and she pays here and there. But if she's paying for everything then that's a problem.

Gotta really understand what Farrakhan is saying.

On a personal level, i personally dont give a fuck and im not the one to live by another persons definition of a "man". So ill let a woman take care of me and all that. And being a one off it wouldnt hurt society.

But the Minister Farrakhan is talking to a nation and is nation building everytime he talks and so he passes down a code of honor and ethics everytime he talks. So from that perspective, if a code that men have to take care of their families and not be taken care is built into the men of a nation, it will be a good foundation to build strong families.

So from the perspective that Farrakhan is saying it from, yea hes right.

Last edited:
if you a bum, you a bum.....you know it, she knows it, and ya'll gotta live with that

otherwise there are all type of different structures and ways people manage their union...its about what works for yall

the way shit is set up out here everything cant be black and white all the time

"take care of them" seems to cover everything from treating them every now and then, to paying their bills because they can't hold down a job.

hard pass on mooching boys.

This topic goes right along with the struggling man thread. In what context does he mean real men don't let women take care of them?

This putting pussy on a pedestal mentality is not good for anybody.

He's right.

I also don't give two fucks what the next does though. I'm teaching my daughter what she needs to know, dassit.

If we're talkin about a bum dude who makes excuses n dont even wanna hold the house down then i agree

If its an agreed set of circumstances where everyone is doing their part n happy its cool

Couldnt be me tho. I cant stay inside all day, everyday or i start to go crazy.

N if my girl wanna work her ass off n make more than me thats even better no probs with that. But its not gonna be while i sit on my ass tho.

Back