RD3: Funniest ABW Poster: Goldie vs Race Jones

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That nigga big mad. If I was scared of women I'd hate me too b

giphy.gif

Nah, I wanted to talk it out face to face like men do since you clearly have had some resentment towards me. But I see hiding behind a key board is the wave.

Nah, I wanted to talk it out face to face like men do since you clearly have had some resentment towards me. But I see hiding behind a key board is the wave.

This shit's internet 101. If you mad enough u wanna fly cross country to see a nigga, u lost at life. KYS.

If you had as much heart as you're pretending to have, you wouldn't tremble at the sight of a female, faggot.

This shit's internet 101. If you mad enough u wanna fly cross country to see a nigga, u lost at life. KYS.

If you had as much heart as you're pretending to have, you wouldn't tremble at the sight of a female, faggot.

Feel free to quote, Screenshot, post where I said any of those things.

You scared bruh?

Notice how not even once have I called this nigga out of his name. This nigga been saying all types of bitch, faggot scared etc. I've done none of that.

But when an offer goes out to see what's real he tucks his tail. No suprise.

Notice how not even once have I called this nigga out of his name. This nigga been saying all types of bitch, faggot scared etc. I've done none of that.

But when an offer goes out to see what's real he tucks his tail. No suprise.

Bruh, you're PM'n grown men to come fly out to see you........... if you can't see how bitch made you are, then nothin left to say b. That "come fly out to see me shit" sounds cool to nerd niggas. U and I both know u aint coming out to DC for nothin, so cut it out.

I've never been one to be with the theatrics. I didnt post a thread about it for attention, didn't put a date on it, didn't say post your itinerary, none of the bs. Just straight up let him know we could talk about it face to face.

Had this nigga not posted it and got at me thru my message not one of yall wouldve known the wiser.

Enjoy the reaction dopamine bruh cuz you've inadvertently exposed how real you are about how you get at folk.

If I'm ever in DC you'll be the first to know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back