RD3: Funniest ABW Poster: Goldie vs Race Jones

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most boring mf on the site thinks me and race aint funny

giphy.gif

So if anybody doesn't kiss your ass it gets personal hmm?

I know it must be rough to deal with a diverging opinion when you have sycophants constantly inflating your ego. Not every kind of humor is for every one and I'm unapologetically honest about that.

You'll be aight.

So if anybody doesn't kiss your ass it gets personal hmm?

I know it must be rough to deal with a diverging opinion when you have sycophants constantly inflating your ego. Not every kind of humor is for every one and I'm unapologetically honest about that.

You'll be aight.

LOL,he grown-manned you @Goldie

Nothing changed, the nigga still the most boring mf on the site. Read his interview, he said he was scared of bitches up to the age of 30. Bitch nigga.

Nothing changed, the nigga still the most boring mf on the site. Read his interview, he said he was scared of bitches up to the age of 30. Bitch nigga.

Lmao this nigga really mad right now.

I'm not even 30 yet but I see you exhibiting that fatherless behaviour.

Be mad.

Lmao this nigga really mad right now.

I'm not even 30 yet but I see you exhibiting that fatherless behaviour.

Be mad.

The audacity of these bitch niggas. you admitted you was scared of bitches and you wanna talk to me about fatherless behavior?

MellowMeagerLabradorretriever-max-1mb.gif

The audacity of these bitch niggas. you admitted you was scared of bitches and you wanna talk to me about fatherless behavior?

MellowMeagerLabradorretriever-max-1mb.gif

I know its hard to see being in that predicament. But niggas who had it better can clearly see you came out of pocket because of a simple opinion.

We cant all be perfect tho, so it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back