Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
UGK wins on default. Pimp C being locked up hurt them a little. Mobb Deep was drastically helped in their numbers by NYC being the place for rap at the time so alot of their sales and popularity benefitted a ton off of Nas, Wu, Onyx, and others respecting them AND the fact that at that time if you weren't a NY rapper you weren't getting radio play (few exception 2pac, Outkast). Just saying Mobb Deep had their moment and was well respected but UGK came up in a city and region with nothing going for them and the fact this is a legitimate debate I'm riding with UGK based off UGK had more against them and the M.O.B had a little extra help. Mob had more radio hits and probably album sales-"There ain't no such thing as halfway crook." "What do you believe in heaven or hell,....."

lol I was gone make a joke earlier about the mobb voters hanging out in abandoned buildings and setting trash cans on fire but the thread was moving too quick

look at these gifs tho....them niggas TOUGH tough

did they ever have any broads in the area?

where'd the money go?

Last edited:
UGK wins on default. Pimp C being locked up hurt them a little. Mobb Deep was drastically helped in their numbers by NYC being the place for rap at the time so alot of their sales and popularity benefitted a ton off of Nas, Wu, Onyx, and others respecting them AND the fact that at that time if you weren't a NY rapper you weren't getting radio play (few exception 2pac, Outkast). Just saying Mobb Deep had their moment and was well respected but UGK came up in a city and region with nothing going for them and the fact this is a legitimate debate I'm riding with UGK based off UGK had more against them and the M.O.B had a little extra help. Mob had more radio hits and probably album sales-"There ain't no such thing as halfway crook." "What do you believe in heaven or hell,....."
os.gif

Lol i saw that faggot Stew no sign my post ? how u know about my education? You are ignored but I switched from my mobile to Computer so I saw that shit . But let me tell u I know the basics. But I was rarely in school because i didnt like that education i hated schol all my life cuz i have problem with concentration and i didnt took meds back then so it was all fucked up

But i studied Chef.. 3 years but i didnt work with it after the education. I work with mentally retarded kids today

Ya niggas never working at a resturant .. Its hard stress. its always customers who tell u to hurry up and u get tired with that shit. And u have a boss that yell all the time

tenor.gif

Back