Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
this thread is hilarious

talking about jay-z made don dada grab the henny bottle
lolol
No it was a joke i aint wasting that shit over him. I just hate liers and I hate that people look up to Jay so much when he is a liar. I hate liars. People lied to me all life. Without lies I would probably be a doctor or an engineer today. I hate it

Damn you really didn’t know about that story?
im trying to find the relevance is all...when they cant fight back with music, they resort to shit that has nothing to do with the conversation

but but but...didnt he get stood up by his date for senior prom??!?!?! like seriously....who gives a shit

but im familiar with it

Lol i saw that faggot Stew no sign my post ? how u know about my education? You are ignored but I switched from my mobile to Computer so I saw that shit . But let me tell u I know the basics. But I was rarely in school because i didnt like that education i hated schol all my life cuz i have problem with concentration and i didnt took meds back then so it was all fucked up

But i studied Chef.. 3 years but i didnt work with it after the education. I work with mentally retarded kids today

Ya niggas never working at a resturant .. Its hard stress. its always customers who tell u to hurry up and u get tired with that shit. And u have a boss that yell all the time

UGK been lost this thread...Master P coyly addresses the Pimp C shit in one of his breakfast interviews think it s the same one he checks Charlemagne over Mercedes

Lol i saw that faggot Stew no sign my post ? how u know about my education? You are ignored but I switched from my mobile to Computer so I saw that shit . But let me tell u I know the basics. But I was rarely in school because i didnt like that education i hated schol all my life cuz i have problem with concentration and i didnt took meds back then so it was all fucked up

But i studied Chef.. 3 years but i didnt work with it after the education. I work with mentally retarded kids today

Ya niggas never working at a resturant .. Its hard stress. its always customers who tell u to hurry up and u get tired with that shit. And u have a boss that yell all the time
images.jpeg

I can tell

This shit ain't over yet, we gotta allow the work week to be over. Some people only indulge ABW over the weekend.

Back