Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd2: Goat Song of 99: Cash Money is a Army vs Big Pimpin

Rd2: Goat Song of 99: Cash Money is a Army vs Big Pimpin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That shit had no correlation between and made no sense Lol. Nigga needed something to rhyme with ball real quick lol

say what now? lol

is that not what we all wanted to do on the weekend coming up?

i used to tag along with my uncles to play the sideline lol

shit was like a big game

plus in the next line he exposed the other side to it and took a shot at the guys that was out there small ballin and barely makin it

"used to be up, watch em fall.....nigga I cant fuck wit ya'll"

say what now? lol

is that not what we all wanted to do on the weekend coming up?

i used to tag along with my uncles to play the sideline lol

shit was like a big game

plus in the next line he exposed the other side to it and took a shot at the guys that was out there small ballin and barely makin it

"used to be up, watch em fall.....nigga I cant fuck wit ya'll"

Of course, couldn't wait to hit up the mall and fake stunt and shoot the shot to the chicks.

I just didn't catch the lines from Pimp, now that yall explained it, it's still cloudy, but I can see how Pimp tried to tie that in.

Of course, couldn't wait to hit up the mall and fake stunt and shoot the shot to the chicks.

I just didn't catch the lines from Pimp, now that yall explained it, it's still cloudy, but I can see how Pimp tried to tie that in.
nothing cloudy about it lol

it very direct

"top notch hoes get the most, not the lesser,
trash like to fuck for $40 at the club, fucking up the game, you gets no love
she be cross country giving all that she got, $1000 a pop, driving bentleys off the lot"

GAME!!!

nothing cloudy about it lol

it very direct

"top notch hoes get the most, not the lesser,
trash like to fuck for $40 at the club, fucking up the game, you gets no love
she be cross country giving all that she got, $1000 a pop, driving bentleys off the lot"

GAME!!!

Nigga, that's a whole nother verse Lol

bun b was the rapper..

pimp c was his flava flav, odb status at best...

nigga was not a good rapper....he just talked a lotta sht that them southern niggaz liked to talk.....

and that's cool..

it just wasn't good rapping....same thing with baby....nigga was a horrible rapper....but he talked that southern shit them niggaz down there liked...sop he get a pass with him.. but anyone outside their region gonna tell u them niggaz couldn't rap.....

pimp c couldn't rap......foh

bun b was the rapper..

pimp c was his flava flav, odb status at best...

nigga was not a good rapper....he just talked a lotta sht that them southern niggaz liked to talk.....

and that's cool..

it just wasn't good rapping....same thing with baby....nigga was a horrible rapper....but he talked that southern shit them niggaz down there liked...sop he get a pass with him.. but anyone outside their region gonna tell u them niggaz couldn't rap.....

pimp c couldn't rap......foh

ok

Reactions: 1/2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back