Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd2: Goat Song of 98: Slippin vs Back That Thang Up

Rd2: Goat Song of 98: Slippin vs Back That Azz Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amd thats exactly what we been saying bruh...

Thats why I said MOST of us. If you went through that at that age...then of course it would resonate...cause that was your life bruh...nobody os disagreeing with that.

Its these other uppity ass crackas in here that was were supposedly Hip Hop Scholars at 7 im addressing

I mean outside the south, cats were reallyr only playing music from NY or Cali. I can't really see it as a stretch that someone in their teens would reflect the tastes of either their elders, older cousins or just what they were used to at that time.

Cats might not have been on that lyrical miracle spiritual empirical wave, but they might have been on that Pun, X or Wu heavy and looked down at CMR as some bullsh*t. I guess it's not a stretch to me that some would post here

I mean outside the south, cats were reallyr only playing music from NY or Cali. I can't really see it as a stretch that someone in their teens would reflect the tastes of either their elders, older cousins or just what they were used to at that time.

Cats might not have been on that lyrical miracle spiritual empirical wave, but they might have been on that Pun, X or Wu heavy and looked down at CMR as some bullsh*t. I guess it's not to me that some would post here
i respect ya pov on this

Cats might not have been on that lyrical miracle spiritual empirical wave, but they might have been on that Pun, X or Wu heavy and looked down at CMR as some bullsh*t. I guess it's not to me that some would post here

Good post. I can see your point.

BTAU wasnt released as a single until 99’
In 98 it was still regional

I respek it.

Juvie one of my favorite artists of all time...

But so is X. And nostalgia memories associated with the song aside, slippin is the better song.

It hurts to choose, but i had to find a reason to pick one over the other. BTAU was a club song. A legendary one. But Juvie wasnt saying much.

Juvie one of my favorite artists of all time...

But so is X. And nostalgia memories associated with the song aside, slippin is the better song.

It hurts to choose, but i had to find a reason to pick one over the other. BTAU was a club song. A legendary one. But Juvie wasnt saying much.
i wouldnt expect anything less from a man whose wife had to propose to him

good day sir

~lebronpressconference.gif~

Back That Azz up has facilitated many twerk sessions from young ladies for me personally

Slippin a GOAT life story song

But just remembering all the voluptuous backsides I have grinded upon to those vilolins and that bounce bassline....

Juvie FTW

What this guy said. A young me was getting his club days started when this shit dropped. I went from playing cards in my kitchen table w mom n dad to girls grinding on me right after that "cash money taking over...." on Friday nights. Obviously "slippin" was a better song, but cotdamn a nigga bad some glorious nights thanks to that movie joint

Every person who voted btau....

Y'all reason 7 year old girls wanna be strippers...

:js4:

Niggaz literally worship ass shaking in the South

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back