Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Rd1] Goat Movie Tournament: Shawshank Redemption vs Inception

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. There's a reason why niggas is making breakdown videos for inception to this day.

Shawshank is a generic ass prison movie. There's nothing to breakdown. Shits average af.

Just like I thought, nothing. Cuz it's a generic prison film with nothing to breakdown.

Yall niggas love gassing mediocrity

Inception is a better film imo...

Inception is an original piece of work and not adapted like SR...

Just like I thought, nothing. Cuz it's a generic prison film with nothing to breakdown.

Yall niggas love gassing mediocrity

If you've seen the movie, nobody should need to break it down for you. Your lies about Shawshank in order to promote Inception shows your lack of confidence in it being the better film.

I'll say Inception is a great film deserving to be in the tournament. It's just not as good as Shawshank.

If you've seen the movie, nobody should need to break it down for you. Your lies about Shawshank in order to promote Inception shows your lack of confidence in it being the better film.

I'll say Inception is a great film deserving to be in the tournament. It's just not as good as Shawshank.

I dont need a breakdown cuz I already did. U felt it wasnt accurate so I thought u would drop a breakdown you agreed with. You had nothing....

I dont need a breakdown cuz I already did. U felt it wasnt accurate so I thought u would drop a breakdown you agreed with. You had nothing....

You posted some BS. Everyone knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back