Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd1: Goat Male RnB 90s Song: Diamonds & Pearls vs Touch me Tease Me

Which One You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i aint even gonna flame the prince fans this round. I'll chill till next round, if there is a next round.

LLS @ "flaming Prince fans" like that nigga ain't musical GOAT!! Shit is retarded

This displays the difference between MJ and Prince.

All of prince songs got knocked out of the 1st/2nd round in the 80s tournament and barely making it out the 1st in the 90s. Prince' music is trash when compared to his peers. Girls and f.. certain dudes just like the aesthetic of Prince.

:ghost:

The biggest difference between MJ & Prince is that Prince didn't care what nobody had to say about his looks, style of dress or music.
MJ was at least 5 people and 4 races throughout his career. Yet my boo gets clapped for being flamboyant when he was the realest for not giving a damn or answering to nobody.
But some niggas won't even admit to taking bubble baths or liking scented candles so I'm not surprised by the disdain for Prince.
Prince is GOAT.
Thee End.

There was a lot of spice in that post lol

That had nothing to do with the music. I said that's WHY certain people like him. I said his MUSIC was trash, I didn't say anything about him being a faggot.

There was a lot of spice in that post lol

That had nothing to do with the music. I said that's WHY certain people like him. I said his MUSIC was trash, I didn't say anything about him being a faggot.
tumblr_inline_p30tdkPvrl1rb98fp_250.gif

You not going to ruin my day today devil.

prince cool, but u ain't gonna tell me yall was jamming to diamonds and pearls the way i was jamming to touch tease me...

i threw a concert on my back patio porch for my friends one summer when i was punished.....

this was one of the songs i performed.... shit was lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back