• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
screenshot_110-png.69954

vs

I gotta roll with Case. So many memories from this song. I remember when the school dance floor used to get packed when they played this song for our young ass. 96' with that year

Case was singing how Silkk Da Shocker raps in this song. Still liked it anyway, but I choose Prance.

Wtf niggas really voting against diamonds and pearls? I love touch me tease me but shit ain’t a universal classic. Everyone knows diamonds and pearls
Every knows it....

But 14 year old me wasnt jamming to that shit like I was case
Case was singing how Silkk Da Shocker raps in this song. Still liked it anyway, but I choose Prance.
The lies u tell... Case sung with a purpose, and Foxy rapped circles around anything silkk could possibly do

Every knows it....

But 14 year old me wasnt jamming to that shit like I was case

The lies u tell... Case sung with a purpose, and Foxy rapped circles around anything silkk could possibly do
I never mentioned anything bout Foxy, but that nigga Case... Bruh, that nigga sounded like he was singin to an entire dif beat. Falsetto was trash as hell. Couldn't stop laughin when I saw the video the first couple of times like who is this nigga and wth is he doin?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back