Poll Rd 2: Common vs Busta Rhymes

Who U Got?

• Common

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Busta Rhymes

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i ain't even mad at a common vote. cuz different vibes for different people.. i've been working in clubs and around dancers since i was 19, so i see what busta music does to people....

it connects at a higher level imo.....Common nice tho... so it's whatever... but don't try to play this like busta garbage
Busta far from wack and definitely tears the clubs up no arguments here. My personality is more quiet in nature so I've always gravitated towards more introspective artista depending on my mood.

Busta far from wack and definitely tears the clubs up no arguments here. My personality is more quiet in nature so I've always gravitated towards more introspective artista depending on my mood.

U let NY down b

No Busta song is touching The Light

No Busta album fuckin with BE
220px-Common_-_Be.png

These polls need to be visible

7 of you mofos thus far have shit taste in music or don't know what an emcee is

Busta made it out the first round over big boi?

You niggas gotta be stopped

Busta going up against Common is like Eminem going up against Rakim

Against anyone else, Busta might have made it thru. Against a real emcee that ain't never needed a gimmick, never need a cosign, never needed to try to convince you he was who he was

The answer just to simple.

But there 7 ppl that thinks club music>>>substance.

I'm definitely not an expert when it comes to rap or hip hop. I've just always really loved Busta's flow and his bars. But common goes hard too. I've just always loved Bustas delivery. my lil vote didn't change much, calm dine

Common is an avg emcee, nothin spectacular, never made me rewind a verse, busta is better in every category.

Back