Poll Rd 2: Common vs Busta Rhymes

Who U Got?

• Common

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Busta Rhymes

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Busta mad animated. He all over the place.he raps fast. And he be making up shit as he goes...as long it fits the flow and sounds like it belongs...

Sometimes i don't know what the fuck dude saying or talking about...

But even then it's still a more pleasurable listen than common...

Common nice, he got flow. Substance. Delivery. The total package.

But he doesn't have as much charisma and passion as Busta does.well at least it don't come out in the music.

As a fan, I personally would prefer Busta over common in most situations.

The only significant nod is deep lyrical analytical intelligent shit....

But anti up with mop throws all that right out the window

Envisioning the hereafter listening to Steve Wonder, on the Quest for love like the proceed drummer

Naw I don't understand half the shit Busta say, but it's better than not giving a fuck about half the shit Common say

:shrug3:
V1OuwZZ_zpsb3vc0cej.png

Common do got a lot of boring shit but he also has alot of great shit

Busta rap like he got Tourette Syndrome. I actually like him when he calms down & raps like a normal person tho

Lets start the day making the right decision, vote Common if you like real hip hop and not that hippity hoopla nonsense that Mr Rhymes is known for.

i ain't even mad at a common vote. cuz different vibes for different people.. i've been working in clubs and around dancers since i was 19, so i see what busta music does to people....

it connects at a higher level imo.....Common nice tho... so it's whatever... but don't try to play this like busta garbage

Back