Poll Rd 1: Q-Tip vs Snoop

Who U Got?

• Q-Tip

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Snoop

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
snoop is one of the most recognizable faces, names, and personas in hip hop.....
dude is an ambassador of the culture

lmao anybody who puts snoop over qtip doesnt know hip hop AT ALL
ef699855298a26f79f4418d29479bc3e.gif

Yea i can tell u never heard a snoop album and just going off radio songs
Lol I've heard his classics and then everything afterwards, he suffers from the same thing 50 did after GRoDT, lack of progression. Dude raps about the same shit on every album, there's no specific sound or topic to make anything after the chronic stand out from the rest of his catalog except worse beats.

Lol I've heard his classics and then everything afterwards, he suffers from the same thing 50 did after GRoDT, lack of progression. Dude raps about the same shit on every album, there's no specific sound or topic to make anything after the chronic stand out from the rest of his catalog except worse beats.

What? lmaoo yea bruh, u aint heard shit lol

are we talking about the same Qtip?

see this is why I hate debating Hip Hop because ppl be saying some headass shit

he's probably one of the top 10 most important forces in the development of hip hop

hes a legend
LMAOOOO

like wtf are you niggas talking about?
The low end theory = CLASSIC
People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm = Classic
Beats, Rhymes and Life = Classic
Midnight Marauders = CLASSIC
Abstract Innovations = CLASSIC

I mean just peep his greatness here lol
He killed this track alongside the jungle brothers

I mean the sound of Low end theory would define east coast hip hop until the Puffy era
I MEAN EVEN DR DRE SAID HE WAS INSPIRED BY THE LOW END THEORY WHILE CRAFTING THE CHRONICCCCCC!!!!!!!

AGAIN, WHAT ARE YALL TALKING ABOUT?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nigga what?

DBXaT14U0AApesu.jpg

niggas that wore Gunit tank tops gon be mad at this

i'm sitting in the crib dreamin.. about lear jets and coupes
the way Salt shoops..
and how to sell records like........Q-Tip????
:huh:

i'm sitting in the crib dreamin.. about lear jets and coupes
the way Salt shoops..
and how to sell records like........Q-Tip????
:huh:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back