Poll Rd 1: Q-Tip vs Snoop

Who U Got?

• Q-Tip

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Snoop

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The chronic and doggystyle are classics but look at everything he's made since. It all pails in comparison to those two albums.

Nigga those are 2 of the best 5 albums of alltime, everything everybody does pails in comparison to those albums lol

He's had other high quality albums tho

Nigga those are 2 of the best 5 albums of alltime, everything everybody does pails in comparison to those albums lol

He's had other high quality albums tho
See, that's cool and all, but I'm arguing consistency and besides those two albums he's been mediocre imo

snoop stay with a hot track, he stays relevant...and his albums even the weaker ones still are better in my opinion than qtip albums...

i mean other than a few flashes in the pot qtip damn near underground status..........

snoop again, stayed relevant...

snoop still making headlines 2017

i actually bought we got it from here, and it was a decent ass album...qtip definitely still got it.....

but snoop is just snoop

Quality>>>>>Quantity

Snoop has albums that could disappear and no one would bat an eye, all of q's stuff either with tribe or solo is at least decent

Quality>>>>>Quantity

Snoop has albums that could disappear and no one would bat an eye, all of q's stuff either with tribe or solo is at least decent

3158937-1235212546-tumbl.gif

Q Tip doesn't have the impact that Snoop has

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nigga what?

Back