Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
K3h5AbQASYq_mwx6qfxSTg.png

Q-Tip

VS

Snoop

naw, dude nice... just not fucking with snoop
Q is way more consistent than snoop, snoop is so dependent on a good producer and I know that sounds silly but it's true. The chronic and doggystyle are classics but look at everything he's made since. It all pails in comparison to those two albums.

Q is way more consistent than snoop, snoop is so dependent on a good producer and I know that sounds silly but it's true. The chronic and doggystyle are classics but look at everything he's made since. It all pails in comparison to those two albums.
Snoop Dogg Clothing, that's what I'm groomed in. You got my pictures on the wall in your room-in. Girls be complainin' you keep me boomin', but girls like that wanna listen to Pat Boone yeah, there's something about you...) You's a college girl, but that don't stop you from doin'. Come and see the Dogg in a hood near you-in. You don't ask why I roll wit a crew, and twist up my fingers and wear dark blue-in. On the eastside, that's the crew I choose. Nothin' I do is new to you. I smack up the world if they rude to you. 'Cause baby girl you so beautiful

Snoop Dogg Clothing, that's what I'm groomed in. You got my pictures on the wall in your room-in. Girls be complainin' you keep me boomin', but girls like that wanna listen to Pat Boone yeah, there's something about you...) You's a college girl, but that don't stop you from doin'. Come and see the Dogg in a hood near you-in. You don't ask why I roll wit a crew, and twist up my fingers and wear dark blue-in. On the eastside, that's the crew I choose. Nothin' I do is new to you. I smack up the world if they rude to you. 'Cause baby girl you so beautiful
full

Next!

Back