Who U Got?

• Andre 3000

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • T.I

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't say anyone specific artist

Nas has stated Kool G is in his top 5 and a better rapper. So should I put G over Nas because Nas said it?

Foh. TI can rock with 3K and it has no bearing on how anyone else rock with 3K

Show me where Nas said KGR is better than him.

Don't recall that, I do recall him saying "who's the best MCs? Pac Nas and Big"

Nigga came out in the early 90's and stay reinventing himself to stay relevant and drop good songs. What southerner doing that besides Scarface
Reinventing what, sir? E40 barely relevant outside of the state line of Arizona.

Why name any southern artist at this point when you clearly don't respect them?

That was me giving Face his props.

But why you bringing up 40 when you clearly dont like him, see how I can throw that out too

That was me giving Face his props.

Buy why you bringing up 40 when you clearly dont like him, see how I can throw that out too
I said nothing in accordance to your vague "props" for Scarface.

I brought up E40, imo is complete basura, in comparison to your taste in music. I didn't disregard or dismiss an entire region (WC) based on that alone, as you've done.

You've said over and over you hate southern hiphop artist, but yet you in a thread about a southern artist vs another southern artist. That's like Trump being a commencement speaker at an HBCU.

Snap music, Lil Jon, a shit load of wack one hit wonders, chopped and screwed, crunk, bounce.

Look at this roster of wackness

Ying Yang Twins
Rich Boy
Bubba Sparx
Chamillionare
Paul Wall
Petey Pablo

:scust: and many more on y'all watch. The south opened the flood gates to trash and let everyone come right on in

Stretching+my+reaction+folder+out+gotta+stretch+that+folder+some_c5ff55_5316274.gif

Back