Poll Rd 1: Andre 3000 vs T.I.

Who U Got?

• Andre 3000

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • T.I

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He not gon give them a listen because it's not gon align with his schtick that southern artists aren't lyrical.

Nah youngster, when we talk about rap we are talking about lyrics. Don't move the goal post to fit your narrative.
I'm not moving the goal post, literally every genre of music has subgenres that cater to a specific part of that general genre:

Rock has blues rock, prog rock, stoner rock etc all have their own sounds it's not just blazing fast guitar solos for example.

Rap is literally the only genre where a song or artist isn't considered "real rap" unless they can spit a hot 16 like it's a requirement.

thrown-into-dumpster-o.gif
You and your trash ass opinions.

I know he like Lloyd Banks and 50 for sure

Oddly enough, Bank's biggest hit was on a "southern" influenced beat

Beamer, Benz, and Bentley

But let's keep trying to ignore that everyone else ain't trying to sound like the South

The fact that T.I said Andre 3000 is better than him, this shouldn't even be debated lol
All artist say this b. This shouldn't be used as a deciding factor.

For me, I personally like TI and prefer his music over 3k but 3k is the better talent so he getting my vote

Even the shit I don't like from 3k got crazy bars

Which rappers do you like?!

Jay, Snoop, G Unit, Tha Dogg Pound, Lupe, Common, Kendrick, Ab Soul, The Roots, Cam'Ron, Talib Kweli, DMX, Royce Da 5'9, E 40, Big Sean, Roc Marciano, Mobb Deep.

Just the tip of the ice berg

I know he like Lloyd Banks and 50 for sure

Oddly enough, Bank's biggest hit was on a "southern" influenced beat

Beamer, Benz, and Bentley

But let's keep trying to ignore that everyone else ain't trying to sound like the South

Stop it, that's not his biggest hit. The reach is strong with you

All artist say this b. This shouldn't be used as a deciding factor.

For me, I personally like TI and prefer his music over 3k but 3k is the better talent so he getting my vote

Even the shit I don't like from 3k got crazy bars

They all do it? lol show me where 3k said T.I is a better rapper or in his top 5. Show me where Nas said Lupe is top 5 or his favorite rapper. lol @ the all do it

Stop it, that's not his biggest hit. The reach is strong with you
What's Banks biggest hit?

People outside of the people who was buying those gunit sneakers thought he was dead until he came out with that song

Stop it

What's Banks biggest hit?

People outside of the people who was buying those gunit sneakers thought he was dead until he came out with that song

Stop it
He came back and had a hit, that don't mean it's his biggest hit. You smarter than this AP

They all do it? lol show me where 3k said T.I is a better rapper or in his top 5. Show me where Nas said Lupe is top 5 or his favorite rapper. lol @ the all do it
I didn't say anyone specific artist

Nas has stated Kool G is in his top 5 and a better rapper. So should I put G over Nas because Nas said it?

Foh. TI can rock with 3K and it has no bearing on how anyone else rock with 3K

Back