Ravie Loso

This woman here, all the same photos every got damn time. It's very little twerk, smile, sticks out tongue, and that's it. She looks the same to me every time. I don't know if she has a real body or not but of course she looks great. She is borderline Pamela Alexandra boring to me. Phfame, Pamela Alexandra, and Ravie Loso are tease boring keep looking the same to me. I need leaks, clear and her doing freaky shit.

5/10 excitement

10/10 sexiness

Seriously I just need to back away from these hoes

Last edited:
This woman here, all the same got damn very little twerk, smile, sticks out tongue, and that's it. She looks the same to me every time. I don't know if she has a real body or not but of course she looks great. She is borderline Pamela Alexandra boring to me. Phfame, Pamela Alexandra, and Ravie Loso are tease boring keep looking the same to me. I need leaks, clear and her doing freaky shit.

5/10 excitement

10/10 sexiness

I'm not big on the phame chick but at least I've seen her naked can't say the same for the other two as much

This woman here, all the same got damn very little twerk, smile, sticks out tongue, and that's it. She looks the same to me every time. I don't know if she has a real body or not but of course she looks great. She is borderline Pamela Alexandra boring to me. Phfame, Pamela Alexandra, and Ravie Loso are tease boring keep looking the same to me. I need leaks, clear and her doing freaky shit.

5/10 excitement

10/10 sexiness

Truth

• Goat
Reactions: Ibrasex and blafffy

5/10 excitement

10/10 sexiness

That’s how they secure the bag they know what they become after they bust it open.....regular bitches!!!! You don’t see a line of niggas devoting love to Pinky do you? Lol

Reactions: Koltrain