Welcome To aBlackWeb

Raven Symone Slams Jay-z, Diddy, TI and More

I mean... Saul of Tarsus was an anti-Christian zealot that locked up Christian men and women (and likely may have participated in the murder of some judging by his approval of the murder of Stephen) before happening across Yeshua on the road to Damascus. After that, he became pretty much the most prolific writer of the New Testament and considered to be the greatest of all Christian missionaries.

But niggas like Raven and Speech would still be like "yeah, but you used to chase Christians down in the streets!"

He admitted that much tho. You cant listen to them and be critical of the message?

you clearly aren’t THAT offended by the content if you continue to listen to it

and if they ain’t shit for making it, fans ain’t shit for supporting it knowing the damage it causes

i didn’t watch speech’s video, so if he admitted such then i’ll fall back

but if he’s on some “look at the damage this music has done to our community!!!” while STILL listening to the music to this today, him and people who think like him need to shut all the way the fuck up with their false sense of righteousness

I don't see anybody shitting on Scorsese, Pacino, or Deniro for all the violent and criminal movies they've been part of. It trips me out how all these people that are supposed to be for black people like to hold black people to more strict standards than everyone else. Some of those dudes did rap about negative shit. Ok, but how many of them were out there promoting that or saying it's the way to be. TI is a good example. He made that kinda music, but he never promoted that lifestyle, not even when he was getting arrested for stupid shit associated with that lifestyle.

you clearly aren’t THAT offended by the content if you continue to listen to it

and if they ain’t shit for making it, fans ain’t shit for supporting it knowing the damage it causes

i didn’t watch speech’s video, so if he admitted such then i’ll fall back

but if he’s on some “look at the damage this music has done to our community!!!” while STILL listening to the music to this today, him and people who think like him need to shut all the way the fuck up with their false sense of righteousness

Where did he say he was offended? I could quote what he said but its right in your face lol. You obviously couldnt care less tho. Read and listen to what hes actually saying.

Back