Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate your 2020

I guess I can say anywhere between a B+ or C+.

With the exception of being lockdown for almost an entire year due to COVID-19, 2020 has been ok for me. I never went out as much to begin with before the pandemic started. I got a chance to pay off some bills and start thinking about some ideas after the pandemic.

Starting next year I'm going to start stacking some bread. I used 2020 as a learning tool watching how ppl, businesses, etc behave/expose themselves in times of crisis. Having a newly elected President to get rid of an incompetent tyrant and his Administration is good for me.

B+.

Got my annual raise and more responsibilities with my teaching career (writing IEPs and PLOPs from scratch).
Bank account and credit score is higher than it's ever been. (790s/800s)
Finished the search for our new home.....would've been an A if we moved into said home this year.
Lost all the Rona weight I gained and got back to a better version of myself physically and mentally (can squat 400+, deadlift 300+, and bench 250).
Helped clean up my community and gained a decent reputation for it past the summer. Now the block fucks with a muhfucka.
Expanded my knowledge of bourbon and other dark liquors.

Why isn't this year an A+:
The Rona - shit took its toll on me when I caught it.
The Eagles and Sixers - get that shit together, yo!
Knee pain/Eczema ramped up this year at times

Last edited:
A
I switched jobs in my career back in July 2019. Doubled my salary. Since we have been on lock down, I didnt have to spend money on my commute and happy hours. Just stacked my money. Getting ready to start real estate investing. Trying to Write a book. Learning Spanish. Remote working gives me time to work on my interest.

B+.

Got my annual raise and more responsibilities with my teaching career (writing IEPs and PLOPs from scratch).
Finished the search for our new home.....would've been an A if we moved into said home this year.
Lost all the Rona weight I gained and got back to a better version of myself physically and mentally (can squat 400+, deadlift 300+, and bench 250).
Helped clean up my community and gained a decent reputation for it past the summer. Now the block fucks with a muhfucka.

Man, you an Eagles fan too? Our team sucks this year. But that's for another thread.

Uh, prolly a C+

Covid fucked my work situation up, but I'm currently getting certifications to put on my resume, and even though I thought my investment game was low key, i had waaaaaaaaaaaay more money in case of a rainy day than I thought....

So I'm good.... But I need to get back to work. I'm like 2 months into a 6 month course, that I think I can finish by new years....

Like all things considered, I got rocked..... But I was impressively prepared.... and regrouped immey Which I think low key impressed my wife and really made us both much more optimistic about the future

B+.

eucirin cream bruh...

the lotion all year and that thick cream shit during the winter.

Uh, prolly a C+

Covid fucked my work situation up, but I'm currently getting certifications to put on my resume, and even though I thought my investment game was low key, i had waaaaaaaaaaaay more money in case of a rainy day than I thought....

So I'm good.... But I need to get back to work. I'm like 2 months into a 6 month course, that I think I can finish by new years....

Like all things considered, I got rocked..... But I was impressively prepared.... and regrouped immey Which I think low key impressed my wife and really made us both much more optimistic about the future
What are you getting your certs in? Or what certs are you going for I should say?

Id say B+.

Me and my ex splitting early in the year plus the pandemic brings it down from an A.

But on the positive, im healthy and working and everyone I care about is healthy and working so no complaints.

Talk bout it
Started out trash, lost both of my grandparents within a week of each other but a lil while after that I kinda lucked my way into a good job that has a ton of options for me to move up. The job itself different everyday don't have to worry about being micromanaged and I help keep a company that helps the community out in good shape. The pay is decent too, definitely getting that bronco next year.

B+ cause hadn't much changed.

Would have been a A but our Vegas trip for my moms 60th bday was canceled because of Covid.

Back