Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate Triple H’s first year of running WWE creative

Grade HHHs first year as head of creative?

• A

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • B

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • C

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wytts vs Sheild was my current gen favorite. Them boys was going to WAR.

Last edited:
If only there was a bloodline left
Exactly.. The Bloodline is over with imo after SummerSlam. As to what HHH is going to do w/Roman afterwards is going to be a toss up b/c there is still another 8 months to go before WM 40. Who are his next challengers going to be going forward?

Lashley? AJ? Edge? Creative is running out of opponents for Reigns. Can't keep going w/o him defending the Undisputed Title for 2 - 3 months.

Not the first time WWE missed out on a potential big faction vs faction storyline
Shut it down sir. You know the rules about coincidentally having the same ideas as a wrestling youtuber on this forum
ticket-getting-a-ticket.gif

Exactly.. The Bloodline is over with imo after SummerSlam. As to what HHH is going to do w/Roman afterwards is going to be a toss up b/c there is still another 8 months to go before WM 40. Who are his next challengers going to be going forward?

Lashley? AJ? Edge? Creative is running out of opponents for Reigns. Can't keep going w/o him defending the Undisputed Title for 2 - 3 months.

Lashley, AJ, Edge, Solo, Sheamus, LA.. thats 6 and you already know he aint bout to defend 8x in a row before mania so you could actually probably take atleast 2 off the list

Lashley, AJ, Edge, Solo, Sheamus, LA.. thats 6 and you already know he aint bout to defend 8x in a row before mania so you could actually probably take atleast 2 off the list
I highly doubt they have LA Knight challenge Roman Reigns. I think by the fall LA Knight will be U.S. champ though. I was just thinking they could put Rey into the mix and make him a potential challenger.

Back