Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate Triple H’s first year of running WWE creative

Grade HHHs first year as head of creative?

• A

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • B

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • C

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
It’s been a whole year since HHH took over as head of creative. There’s been some “adjustments” since Vince McMahon unfortunately returned to the company but HHH still have alot of creative input. How has he done?

At best his run is a C+

With Vince still around with his nose sniffing in creative plans, HHH is basically on a tether. I give Trips credit for keeping the Bloodline story going, bringing in a new World Title, Gunther's IC Title run, & pushing Judgement Day. There is still a lot of improvement that HHH needs to do..

-Pushing L.A. Knight
-Bringing credibility back to the U.S. Title
-Working on both tag team divisions
-Making SD & RAW tolerable to watch

Not as good as I thought he would have but I credit that to McMahon returning. The Bloodline storyline has been kept strong as well as Cody & Gunther’s respective paths. Still think Raw and Smackdown as a whole need some work tho. I’ve yet to watch a whole episode of both this year. Glad they did what they did with the titles tho. Still a lot of work to be done.

Skipped Raw the past 3 weeks straight. Some of WWE shit just has become brain dead food. At the start of Hunters run was pretty good.

C

Not as good as I thought he would have but I credit that to McMahon returning. The Bloodline storyline has been kept strong as well as Cody & Gunther’s respective paths. Still think Raw and Smackdown as a whole need some work tho. I’ve yet to watch a whole episode of both this year. Glad they did what they did with the titles tho. Still a lot of work to be done.
Raw needs to be cut back down to 2 hrs b/c the creative isn't there to warrant the show being 3 hrs. I can watch about a good 30 - 45 mins of Smackdown then I'm out or I'll tune back in if there is a big main event poppin of. Other than that, neither RAW or SD is worth sitting through and NXT, I stopped watching after the 2.0 transition.

I believe Vince still mostly runs it and that Hunter isn't that much different from Vince. Hunter and company have down very well ppv wise but majority of the things aren't must see. They put on solid TV but it's been what I expected overall. The Judgement Day are the only ones that have truly benefited from Hunter being allowed to have more say.

Aht aht aht! A wrestling youtuber already came up with this thread idea

Shut it down
batman-no.gif

The good: Judgement Day, Iyo Sky, Santos, Gunther and the IC Title, getting Ricochet more time / exposure
Bronson Reed
An attempt at more cohesive threads along the shows

Neutral: Cody, Seth, KO, and Sami

The bad: Poor booking of the women’s divisions. Where’s Bobby?? Where’s AJ? An up and down use of the tag division
Austin Theory & the US Title

He gets a B- from me and I would say closer to a C+
Hard to give a real assessment when Vince has been back the last couple of months poking his nose around and deboing most of the creative.

A lot of if before Vince was good tho. Still had flaws but was significantly better and fresh. Now with Vince back it’s a mess that tries to make sense of itself.

The good: Judgement Day, Iyo Sky, Santos, Gunther and the IC Title, getting Ricochet more time / exposure
Bronson Reed
An attempt at more cohesive threads along the shows

Neutral: Cody, Seth, KO, and Sami

The bad: Poor booking of the women’s divisions. Where’s Bobby?? Where’s AJ? An up and down use of the tag division
Austin Theory & the US Title

He gets a B- from me and I would say closer to a C+
Hard to give a real assessment when Vince has been back the last couple of months poking his nose around and deboing most of the creative.
I think HHH is setting up Lashley for a reboot of the Hurt Business with a reset of "new" guys like the Street Profits and probably one more guy. They probably won't bring Lashley back until either the Judgment Day or Bloodline story is over.

I think HHH is setting up Lashley for a reboot of the Hurt Business with a reset of "new" guys like the Street Profits and probably one more guy. They probably won't bring Lashley back until either the Judgment Day or Bloodline story is over.
Lashley just returned (and actually he was hurt for a bit) and their teasing a stable with him, the Profits and Trick / Melo. So I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt with Bobby for now. Before that he was stuck with Theory & Brock which didn’t garner great results

Lashley just returned (and actually he was hurt for a bit) and their teasing a stable with him, the Profits and Trick / Melo. So I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt with Bobby for now. Before that he was stuck with Theory & Brock which didn’t garner great results
If they reboot THB w/Melo & Trick and the Street Profits all as heels they can be a problem. I just don't trust creative. Vince ended the og group too soon and now I don't even want to see Shelton or Cedric in the new group. Shelton is past his prime yrs and they dropped the ball as far as doing anything w/Cedric.

I gave em B-

@Iceberg_Taylor pretty much covered a lot of what I was gonna say but yea

Before he took over i had pretty much stopped checking for RAW completely but now I enjoy it more.

I fuck w/ Judgement Day and what they got going on, and I like how they using some of the recent call ups on a weekly basis. Bronson, Zoey, IMPERIUM.. etc

My only issues are that there's a few people who ain't being used on Mondays after being brought up, thats it for RAW.

Over on the SD side they don't really got anything that I care about outside the Bloodline and the recent story for the womens title. They keep bullshitting with LA and while I do enjoy seeing Pretty Deadly & Waller heel it up they need better programs

MULTIPLE wrestling youtubers have come up with the same concept as well

Nah! Shut it down brother Ro! Only original posts and ideas in this forum!
batman-fingerwag.gif

If they reboot THB w/Melo & Trick and the Street Profits all as heels they can be a problem. I just don't trust creative. Vince ended the og group too soon and now I don't even want to see Shelton or Cedric in the new group. Shelton is past his prime yrs and they dropped the ball as far as doing anything w/Cedric.
My squad coming together the proper way. Cedric and Shelton wasnt going cut it unfortunately. Cedric better hittting the indies and changing up his presentation.

Hurt Business 2.o vs Bloodline would be a dope gang war.

My squad coming together the proper way. Cedric and Shelton wasnt going cut it unfortunately. Cedric better hittting the indies and changing up his presentation.

Hurt Business 2.o vs Bloodline would be a dope gang war.
If only there was a bloodline left

Back