Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Rappers who flew under the radar and do not get the respect they deserve?

Yeah, Planet Asia definitely gets overlooked

Yeah I think with him its like, he sounds too East Coast being that he is a West Coast MC so the West over look him, and as he IS actually a West Coast MC he doesnt get any push from the East... Still I think all hip hop heads know how dope he is, and he has got projects and song with GOATS...

Talib.. he is straight up bars but he doesnt come with a gimmick he just spit it.. but niggas like shiny shit so many dont respect him because he is "boring"

I always thought Sean P was mad underrated whilst he was alive... Since his passing everyone rates him as he should of been WHILST he was still with us, give the GOATS their flowers whilst they can smell them!!!

Was listening to Lupe and came across a track that gave me an idea for a thread.

Gemini, who now goes by Gemstones, bodied this freestyle. I know he was apart of the 1st & 15th roster and dude was nice.

I know why he never really blew up because of his spiritual transformation, but he had the talent.

Post songs from artist you think were/are nice, but never really made it in the industry.

One of the dopest joints dropped in '94. Erule been dropping singles ever since and dropped his debut album "Cold Currentz" in 2000. He's still spittin and still as sharp as ever.

Cormega
Del The Funky Homosapien
Slug of Atmosphere
Brother Ali
Diamond D
Lord Finesse
Ras Kass
Freeway
Blu
Elzhi
Oddisee

Back