Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rapper Young Dolph Shot & Killed

test
Out of those 200 rappers most weren't established even locally,but out of all of them this dude got the wildest story

Rapper in Ukraine mysteriously ODed,his wife chopped him up.

Hella body parts missing.

She got house arrest.

I agree the bulk of them probably barely had a soundcloud following. I agree with you. RL unfurl="true"]https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/rappers-wife-fed-husbands-body-25323732[/URL]
bzbr0va9q9081.jpg

And what the fuck is somebody suppose to do with this information, motherfuckas steady saying “wake up”

Wake up and do what?Battle the Illuminati and evil doers who control the world?Fuck is the end goal with all this “secret info”

Motherfuckas just be saying anything
Yeah picking stuff like this apart is what gets me kicked out of fb groups🤣🤣

Hmm introduced to him through "preach"years ago..never really listened to him like that but he grew on me thru his interviews..esp his view on deadbeat dads...rip to that man..

I think it's natural to assume this has to do with the Yo Gotti/Blac Youngsta situation,But this beef seems one sided as far as gun play.

Maybe Dolph's side have done some dirt the public is unaware of,but seems like ,if they did this,they were on Dolph.

I know Dolph called Gotti a hater for being mad he didn't sign to him and Dolph said he smashed Gotti's baby mama,probably just to troll him.

At one point Gotti and Blac made a video saying they wanted to end the beef,but then Dolph dissed them again in a song.

Soon the shootings started after that and they both came from Blac Youngsta/Gotti side,allegedly.

I hear Dolph lived in ATL and not out there so he did move,but the other times shootings happened wasn't even in Tenn. so it could have been anywhere.

IDK ,it's almost like because Dolph wouldn't get down,they layed him down on some Red from The 5 Heartbeats shit,if it has anything to do with that situation.

But not only did Dolph not get down ,He antagonized his enemies and maybe didn't think they would go all out because of his slick talk and rap disses if that's all he did.

He should have been moving like a president after those first 2 shootings.

Shit just fucked up all the way around.

Dwayne = 6
Carter(my son)= 6
Chance(my son) = 6

me and the males in my family are the next sacrifice yall. My tree is doomed. Blood ritual yall
Change their names. You'll be fine 🤣

If you don't mind me asking, were you inspired to name Carter by Lil Wayne?

This is a catch 22. Cause they ll talk bad about rappers that stay away from common folk and call them "bougie" or whatever. But rappers that get killed, is usually the ones that stay around regular folk in the hood.

It remind me of a 50 cent quote, when he was talking about Black Child. Im paraphrasing but he said something like "The only reason why they say that I can't come back to the hood because they can't get out of it". If I was an artist and made it big, then there's no reason to go back and hang out. Ill only look out for and do things for the kids and elders of the community. It don't get any realer than that. While they're looking silly saying "he don't come to the hood". I'll be helping the kids and elders from the same community

Back