FEATURED Rapper Young Dolph Shot & Killed

test
He was at the gas station before going to the cookie spot. Hopefully the 2 guys pulled up there as well and able to get a hit before they opened up on dolph

this nigga had beef with more than just Gotti and Youngsta but of course niggas gone try to tie this shit to them.

I been seeing some shit about him and Soulja boy going around with a video of SB saying he'd put 100k on his head just a week ago

and even beyond that, it could just be the result of some street shit that nobody know about right now
Lmao. I HIGHLY DOUBT Soulja Boy had jack shit to do with this even on accident. People trying to tie it to him is the wildest stretch I've seen in my life and disrespectfullol.. Soulja was being Soulja Boy per usual, he was due for an apology in a week per usual. Funny nonetheless tho folks believe Soulja had a drop to do with this.

Fuck Yo Gotti, I still believe it was Blac Youngsta people as they are more known for this bs and have had ties to multiple Dolph incidents but you right it could be another random street shit but based on the guns used and how they went about the shooting. They def knew he was coming in town...

Last edited:
bzbr0va9q9081.jpg

And what the fuck is somebody suppose to do with this information, motherfuckas steady saying “wake up”

Wake up and do what?Battle the Illuminati and evil doers who control the world?Fuck is the end goal with all this “secret info”

Motherfuckas just be saying anything

BxwgnpNIMAEb5q5.jpeg

Even tho he didn't do it he should go to jail for saying it.

Yea he should of never even put that shit in the Universe. Idk if he had anything to do with that shit for sure but its mfs on his head now.

Venues already pulling his appearances on the millennium tour and saying that its for his safety. Next show was in Memphis too

Reactions: BDP™️
Yea he should of never even put that shit in the Universe. Idk if he had anything to do with that shit for sure but its mfs on his head now.

Venues already pulling his appearances on the millennium tour and saying that its for his safety. Next show was in Memphis too

One thing about Memphis, he would of got hit up if he would of stayed course there.

Lmao. I HIGHLY DOUBT Soulja Boy had jack shit to do with this even on accident. People trying to tie it to him is the wildest stretch I've seen in my life and disrespectfullol.. Soulja was being Soulja Boy per usual, he was due for an apology in a week per usual. Funny nonetheless tho folks believe Soulja had a drop to do with this.

Fuck Yo Gotti, I still believe it was Blac Youngsta people as they are more known for this bs and have had ties to multiple Dolph incidents but you right it could be another random street shit but based on the guns used and how they went about the shooting. They def knew he was coming in town...
Man I can go some where right now and buy them guns with no paper trail

Man I can go some where right now and buy them guns with no paper trail
Sure but these are the same type of weapons used in those Blac Youngsta situations so thats all I'm saying. Ofcourse it could be nothing related but I think most in Memphis believe Youngsta people had something to do with it.

Memphis my second home so all I hear from my folks there even way before this Blac Youngsta people were wild asf and couldn't wait to get their hands on him and this was a year ago. But who knows..