Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rapper Young Dolph Shot & Killed

test
Ud think but these new niggas

for example

When the cops kicked in their doors they found the same guns used in this in the crib

Damnnnn...

Only reason I'd hope they smart enough to drive a stolen for a shooting is because here in Atlanta all these young mfs out here committing crimes always in a nice ass stolen cars.

Damnnnn...

Only reason I'd hope they smart enough to drive a stolen for a shooting is because here in Atlanta all these young mfs out here committing crimes always in a nice ass stolen cars.
Oh and right after this deed they drove the same car w the same guns to go rob another place

I have no faith in new niggas

This is really morbid and fucked up, but it really goes to show you how common shit like this has become. When I first read about this shit on Twitter, the very first thought that immediately popped in my head was 'Damn, that's really fucked up. But at least that nigga lived long enough for him and his family to enjoy his success.'. It's been a string of young niggas like XXX, Pop Smoke, etc, these niggas is dying before they even really get a chance to enjoy the fruits of their labor. At least Dolph was here long enough for that to not be the case.

That's kinda like a fucked up thing to think about but that's what I thought about.

This is really morbid and fucked up, but it really goes to show you how common shit like this has become. When I first read about this shit on Twitter, the very first thought that immediately popped in my head was 'Damn, that's really fucked up. But at least that nigga lived long enough for him and his family to enjoy his success.'. It's been a string of young niggas like XXX, Pop Smoke, etc, these niggas is dying before they even really get a chance to enjoy the fruits of their labor. At least Dolph was here long enough for that to not be the case.

That's kinda like a fucked up thing to think about but that's what I thought about.
And even then he was just scratching the surface bro…while he was a uber successfull artist he was just getting started as a CEO. Its just all fucked up bro…this shit really got me feeling some type of way…everytime I see a pic or video of him with his kids man…im a father…just couldn't imagine being taken away from my family in this manner and again…over some fucking rap beef…fucking ENTERTAINMENT…cause a nigga ego too fragile. cause my jokes funnier on wax than his

:js4:

Ive heard that the biggest pyramid on earth is the Bass Pro Shop in Memphis
Yea for years it was vacant, till bass pro came along. Before the grizzlies use to play there when they first came to Memphis and the Memphis tigers is to play there as well. It's use to be cool but the seating was the biggest complaint

Back