Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rap City is coming back

looks like it's a one off

From what I’ve herd Big Tigga lobbied for the show to come back and this is basically a trial run. This show do good the series itself maybe back. I just hope it’s back in da Basement where it belongs.

Lmfao at bringing a whole show back for the only episodes anyone to watch are when Kendrick, Cole, Drake, and Wayne pop in. Maybe Westside Boogie and battle rappers. Otherwise I can't see tuning in to see a whole interview with Yachty, YFN Scooby Snackums, Baby Prince DooDoo Cakes.

we might not wanna see these new niggas attempt to freestyle in the booth but the younger folks will

Idk why yall think it'd be mostly new niggas.. there would be some on there but you got other artist outside of them who would probably be itching to get on this shit just to restore the feeling.. Jada and SP, TIP, Jeezy, Wayne, Luda, Ross, Meek, etc.. I could see them niggas fucking w/ this. whether they releasing new music or coming on to talk about other projects before hitting the booth. It could be interesting

Bow Wow... when he stayed in his lane lol.

Banks with the robot murder flow.

i could see alot of these niggas fucking w/ this even if its just to come on there and catch up then hit the booth

I hope it take off

Rick Ross original Bawse clip.gif

At least for one night.

It's on right now for an hour before the BET HipHop Awards comes on at 9pm tonight.

Back